The Oxva Origin an 18650 Pod

There aren’t any “pod” categories for the review section so the closet thing would be a mod, I think.

So, it seems that my sponsor (HealthCabin) is no longer sponsoring me. I am guessing because they have not answered any of my emails and the last thing they supposedly sent did not arrive. I am not “bashing” them. I am merely telling the truth of what happened, which IMO, is important because integrity is something I find appealing and the lack of it is enough for me to say. “SEE YA”

https://youtu.be/eul_tsE25r0

9 Likes

That really sucks, @Dan_the_Man
I think shipping delays would cover it… but lack of communication for anyone, you are left with nothing at all. Surely they should know this. I would send off one last email and say it.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss,Dan. :pensive: Hang in there

I,to,will not leave a device or battery charging if I’m not nearby,even in my vehicle! Well, maybe I will take that chance at some point when my vehicle has something major wrong with it…(kidding) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
So, I’ve never tried a MTL device…A couple of questions…is the vape experience much different from sub ohm tanks, in terms of throat hit,flavor, and of the temperature of the hit? Does the hit cool off significantly by settling in the mouth for that moment and what else do you find diiferent,Dan? Sorry, I could just look this stuff up and not be so damn lazy. :upside_down_face: I’m glad I checked out this review! Thanks

2 Likes

Added a Pods category, thanks for the review @Dan_the_Man

3 Likes

Yes, it is quite different. Let’s start with throat hit. The main reason I like MTL is the throat hit which is much more than a sub-ohm tank. As for the temperature, you can go warm or cool and anywhere in between. The flavor is tricky. MTL generally has more nicotine and therefore the potential to have muted flavor.

No, not enough to tell a difference. At least, that has been my experience.

The Difference. Well, one thing that is different for me is I vape less. Because I like the throat hit, I like to wait anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes ensuring that I get a decent throat hit. I will also hit the sub-ohm devices in between the times I MTL. The sub-ohm is also zero nic.

Do you build your own coils or do you buy commercial coils? I ask because if you buy them I could send you the Nautilus 2. It has some of the best MTL coils on the market. Leave me a DM if your interested. If you need any clarification just let me know. Peace.

Thank You. It has been rough (ruff) and even though he was a dog I miss him very much. The loss has put me into a downward mood.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of the difference’s in MTL recipes. I’m a creature of habit and after a short time using cheap, low wattage, non adjustable sub ohm kit’s in the beginning, I settled on the SMOK Big Baby Beast tank’s with the SMOK GX 2/4 mod and have around 20 of them! So I haven’t experimented with different product’s,like many do,instead sticking with what I’ve found to be dependable and has worked for me. I do have a Goon 1.5 RDA and build my own coils for that,but, generally use it only for testing newly mixed recipes and the occasional flavor. I’m very interested in the Wotofo Profile RDTA,too.
Thanks a bunch for the info :smile:, and check for a DM

We have a 12yr. old Toy Poodle who is still healthy and energetic,and yet I find myself worrying about seeing the first signs of decline. :frowning_face: Like @woftam and @anon96069639 eluded to…our dogs are just as much family members as humans. Keep yourself immersed in these great videos you do and perhaps it will provide sufficient distraction.

2 Likes

Good stuff @Dan_the_Man.

Not at ALL @Dan_the_Man. In our house, our animals are like our kids. Very sorry Dan.

2 Likes

My last email was pretty nasty and mean. Though, I doubt they will catch the insults because of language barrier but they should be able to understand the tone of the email though. I don’t care if they can’t or won’t send anything else. I’m mad about the lack of communication. Oh well, sh!t happens.

3 Likes

Dan don’t sweat it man, this happens all the time, I’ve been dropped by many, then picked up again once they need something, just roll with it you’ll be fine, at the end of the day all they care about is numbers :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Truth.

I don’t worry about it really. Also, they never have anything new to review. It’s always something that’s been out for a while, which I don’t mind because I am a cheapskate but it is nice to review stuff that just came out.

Thanks bro. Peace out.

4 Likes

oh it’s less and less these days man, slim pickings, I turn down wayyyy more than I accept, it’s less work though I guess lol

2 Likes

I wonder if that has anything to do with the USA PMTA?

4 Likes

It’s a possability that for sure. I know there are quite a few vape businesses that are folding up and getting ready to go out of business. ie 8vape is having a black friday sale and they have very little in stock.

3 Likes

it sucks… my legend just died…

I have 4 mechs and my big boy geek vape that @woftam sent me… my ipv… and my “Pumper” sxmini auto… Im digging around now and think I found my biggest pet peeve!!!

Vendors if you read this… if something is oos… take it off your site. I hate wading thru pages of oos items. Hot diggity. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Being a newcomer & not wanting to come across as a pedant I’ll apologise now :slightly_smiling_face:.
It’s not Vaxo I’m afraid, it’s Oxva

2 Likes

You are correct, @nwhornet… eh… it’s all good… besides I get to see our @Dan_the_Man’s review…

Score!! :smiley:

Edit: they both look alike… but his manual matches the title here :wink:

LOL funny you mention that because I noticed that on Instagram today. I was like… “wait, what?”
Thanks for the heads up.

Me too!

1 Like