The latest Wonder Flavours being tested now

Once more into the breach my friends. After a brief hiatus I have now jumped back into my flavour testing both feet first, what better flavours to start with than the latest Wonder Flavours offerings.

All 24 are currently being rigourosly tested and will be added here as they are completed, after being lucky enough to be selected for Beta testing (Tasting?) I have 4 of these fully tested over a period of 2 months.
Enough rambling and onto the notes.
Apologies for any formatting errors, posting these in the forum is new territory for me.

Orange Cream 3%

Tested on a Bonza 0.13 Dual staggered staple flaptons @100w

This was tested off a shake and then at random intervals right up to 2 months.
Although good off a shake it needs at least 3 weeks to become the flavour described below, no fading noticed over 2 months.

This is a pleasant and sweet blood orange very much like the WF Orange (Tangy) although a little sweeter, there is a very slight candy like note to this that I’m putting down as being due to the sweetness of the orange, this is juicy with very minimal flesh and is blended with a light dairy cream.
The cream note is lightly buttery and comes across as a thin pouring cream, giving this a pleasant creamy background with a medium mouthfeel.
For me this could do with a little more cream as the orange note is a little bit heavier than the cream however as it stands it would actually give the mixer some leeway to add a little bit more cream to it if they wanted to enhance that part this would work very well wherever you wanted an orange cream

Accent 0.75%-1.5%, Background 1.5%-2.25%, Main 2.25%-3.5. Standalone 3.5%-5%

Blackberry (Mora) 3%

Tested on a Bonza 0.13ohm Staggered staple flaptons at 100w

Although good off a shake it needs at least 1 week to become the flavour described below, no fading noticed over 2 months.

For me this is a very authentic BlackBerry flavour it is very slightly tart with a pleasant syrupy like mouthfeel and some seed hints, there is a very slight floral right in the background but the fresh fruits also have a very slight floral like taste to them anyway which makes it even more authentic.
That light floral note, even for people that don’t like florals, won’t actually be distracting to the flavour at all and gets covered up within a mix. This is quickly taking the top spot of favourite blackberry for me.

You should be able to use this wherever you want an authentic blackberry

Accent 0.5%-1.25%, Background 1.25%-2%, Main 2%-3%, Standalone 3%-4%

Pitaya (Fruit) 3%

Tested on a Bonza 0.13 dual staggered staple flaptons at 100w

This is good off a shake with very little change over the course of 2 months. No fading noticed over 2 months but does grow in strength a little.

This is a sweet and pleasant dragon fruit flavour that has a syrupy mouthfeel, although initially I thought I could taste a very slight peach note along with a pleasant syrupy strawberry like accent, on subsequent testing I could not pick up the peach, so whilst it misses some of the peach notes of other dragon fruits on the market this makes more of a unique dragon fruit flavour, this is still an unmistakable dragon fruit exotic flavour that will find its way into many fruit mixes I could happily vape this stand alone due to it’s depth and complexity.
As well as being syrupy, the mouthfeel is full and complex

Another one that lives up to the SC abbreviation.

Accent 0.5%-1.25% Background 1.25%-2% main 2%-3% Standalone 3%-5%

Salmiak Liquorice (Salty) 3%

Tested at 3% on a bonza RDA 0.13ohm Staggered Staple Flaptons at 100w

Although good off a shake it needs at least 1 week to become the flavour described below, no fading noticed over 2 months.

This is a very authentic salmiak liquorice, a salted licorice flavour, with a very nice strength to it. The saltiness really comes through in the vape which is quite impressive.

This has a very nice slightly gummy mouth feel to it which gives you that full mouthfeel, for a licorice flavour this is actually quite complex and very pleasant, this would be excellent to use with alcohol and creams and would be perfect for those people that are looking to nail that perfect Salmiak Ice Cream.

I believe this would also work quite well with tobacco flavours due to the saltiness and the liquorice notes

This is a decently strong flavour that lives up to the SC abbreviation use at 0.25%-1% as an accent a1%-1.75% as a background and above 1.75% as a main flavour.

3% is ideal as a standalone but I can see this being able to go up to 5% max with no off notes

18 Likes

Outstanding notes @Sheerluck_Ohms. Just what we would expect from you.

:slight_smile:

10 Likes