"The IQOS Tobacco Heating System products are not ENDS products

I have no idea as to conspiracy, I can’t nor want to crawl in their heads. But it stinks to high heaven.

5 Likes

There’s a hell of a lot I want to hear about this that I am not hearing. Ok, you’re not lighting the damn thing on fire, that’s a plus, but what about the plethora of other chemicals BT has been injecting into this shit? I’m down to 2mg/ml of nicotine. No GD way am I going back to 24mg analogs.

5 Likes

How does heating a cigarette only create a nicotine vapour?
Who decided that this would be a better idea than vaping as we know it?

Surely vaping just nicotine suspended in VG/PG is better than heating a cigarette…

It’s madness…

5 Likes

One cm of tobacco that’s been drenched in glycerine and a whole plethora of chemicals, just smelling the pack makes me nauseous :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Are these special cigarettes then?? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, they’re just 4.5 cm long and only one cm is tobacco. Very weird strips of tobacco and it feels icky.
I thought these thing would just contain regular tobacco but as you can see they don’t.
The bit with the red stripes is the filter and the bit above that is a hollow tube.
I found half a pack a while back.
The inside of the paper is tinfoil, I guess the heat is quite high so without the foil it would burn anyway.

5 Likes

I cannot really find the price of these things, I saw one ad, 5 BP for one pack of 20 sticks.
The amount of tobacco in a pack of HEETS is equal to just over 3 cigarettes in a regular pack.
A 2 pack a day smoker would need how much?
If the nicotine content would be significantly higher it might work, however, according to this article here;

That is not the case, so how many packs are needed to satisfy a heavy smoker?
Combine that with the shite they’ve added to it and you might have a product more lethal than the one it’s supposed to replace.
I saw that they ask 35 euro for a holder and 60 euro for the charger, n$ce.

And if you really can’t quit, they’ve got all the tools for you to help you out.

I was tempted to laugh when I read that but it’s too sad really.

6 Likes

Looks like pipe tobacco… Weird

5 Likes

Doesn’t smell like it though, I always loved the smell of pipe tobacco.

5 Likes

Well, looks like a UK thing… Who would have thought…

3 Likes

Amber HEETS (10 packs)

Each HEETS Amber label tobacco stick can be enjoyed for approximately 6 minutes, or 14 puffs, which is similar to that of a cigarette.

This box contains 10 packs of Amber HEETS, with each pack containing 20 tobacco sticks, made with specially selected tobacco.

https://uk.iqos.com/shop/heets1/amber-heets-10-packs

20 hours of Puffing… For £50! :thinking:

2 Likes

Im in! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Be careful! While your first thought may be financial, they may actually mean ‘weight gain’! LMAO :wink:

Are you sure you need a couple of hundred extra pounds? :crazy_face: :laughing:

3 Likes

Hell No! :laughing:

2 Likes