The Idea Thread for converting recipes

I thought it might be cool to share some links to sites for browsing… sometimes you can find some great ideas to play with your flavors… My main site is

of course, you can search for well-known drink recipes to flip them into ejuice, but looking for the obscure, or attempting to flip it can be a challenge too. If you’d like to share, this thread is for everyone.

I will be popping up more links, I do love to kick back, late at night and just chill… drinks are easy going and lots of fun… what’s your fav one? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Coffee and a joint please :woman_shrugging: I haven’t come across a short-fill for that one.

12 Likes

Lemme see what I can do… but I dunno on puff puff pass… I am an admitted bogart! :stuck_out_tongue:

I do know what is coming soon… I am sooo nervous, Jose… I really hope it will be what it was supposed to be… :smiley: It’s coming!! Will let you know my thoughts!>> Count down for new flavor rollout -Flavorah!- :rocket:

6 Likes

bump… been a few… no one else has ideas?? gee… womp womp!!

Look thru here… some are too cool not to attempt to mix up :slight_smile:

here is yet another…

7 Likes

Wonder how the Blackberry Blossom would work in my Blackberry Brandy mixes :thinking:

6 Likes

EggNoggin'

Flavours %
Eggnog - Flavorah 2.50
Pumpkin Spice - Flavorah 0.60
Sugar Cookie - Capella 1.75
Sweetness - Flavorah 0.30
Vanilla Pudding - Flavorah 1.25
Whipped Cream - Flavorah 1.00

Flavor total: 7.4%

4 Likes

Only 1 way to find out :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Cappuccino Coffee PUR 5%
Mary Jane TFA 2%

Maybe get close.

5 Likes

I only wish. I don’t think whoever tested that Mary Jane has ever had a joint :laughing:

6 Likes

Lol, yeah maybe.

5 Likes

Ok new recipe idea!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I might give this one a try this afternoon. The tree is up, the packages are being wrapped… One last trip to the post office… :smiley:

6 Likes

My favorite conversion has been a White Russian. It’s not Flavorah recipe but if Flavorah can produce a Kahlua and Vodka flavor it could be.
Private Recipe

6 Likes

Those two are on my list for flv… haha!! for the last 3 yrs… along with a good rum, spiced or not! :slight_smile:

I love a good white russian too… even a decent black russian would be sweet :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh no doubt that would be awesome. As well as a good Brandy nothing warms the soul like a good Applejack Brandy. Flavorah apple or apple filling and brandy add a little cream so it’s not to harsh. :drooling_face: yum.

5 Likes

Gee, I wish I ordered those ginger flavours last week instead of leaving them sit in a cart… :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Hot toddies!!! <3

4 Likes

@SmokyBlue You will like that link soon:

“ Götterspeise mit Vanillesoße “ von Chefkoch Recipe

Maybe you need Google translate, but I am quite sure you can guess which new flavor is meant.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh hell to the yes!!! :rofl:

One thing that flv is slacking on too is Almond… but its an easy workaround, macaroon and beer nuts, but keep the macaroon really low… around .2-.4% and beer nuts at .2% pearesto!!! some sweet cream, some cotton candy, candy roll, maybe some whipped cream and some smooth vanilla :heart:

4 Likes

Just an FYI… this isn’t an all flv thread… but if you do need help with flv… just tag me.
It’s not just my thread… it’s for everyone and I would love to see more ideas :smiley:

munching on some orange slices right now… thinking…

All FLV

Tropical Citrus .6%
Blood Orange 1%
Tangerine .6%
cotton candy .6%
marshmallow vanilla .6%
candy roll .4%

and 1 drop per 30ml smooth vanilla

4 Likes

A great Coffee Ice Cream is my next quest :yum:
Working with Mocca Coffee SSA atm and the obvious first choice VIC LB,
Have a couple variations mixed up and also multiple IC bases / coffee’s in the works, think this will be a fun one!

4 Likes