The Game Changer e-liquid homogenizer A look

Hey, y’all @woftam homogenized :wink: my audio so that it doesn’t drop in volume for which I am grateful.
Thanks, Mate

https://youtu.be/9Cz0ke3mXw4

24 Likes

@Dan_the_Man, liking this one for a SECOND TIME. Love how you rotated the still image on the YouTube lede. :slight_smile:

You are a dastardly man you are Dan the Man !!!

6 Likes

Good stuff Dan and I am not sure if you know this…but you are the Man :+1:

@anon96069639 just changing the game for the better, what a remarkable device

10 Likes

@Mjag @SessionDrummer @anon96069639 Thanks you guys. I really need to get a decent microphone. I had a hell of a time just getting the audio to where it is, which isn’t good at all.

It was somewhat funny. My brother was over and we watched it together and laughed at my antics but it could have been the “medicine” we ate.

I really am having some fun with it and will produce more videos with the Game Changer.

10 Likes

Fantastic again @Dan_the_Man :beers::beers: I’ve just commented on ELR but I’ll tell you the same here, brilliantly put together video brother :ok_hand: and I love how you covered all the bases, great job :ok_hand::ok_hand::beers::heart:

9 Likes

Thank you sir. It’s nice to have friends that will tell you what you want to hear. :grin:

Seriously though, thanks for the encouragement. I am about to go read your review and know it will be funny. :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Nice review!

@Dan_the_Man and @anon96069639, I’m using this for audio these days: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DR10L--tascam-dr-10l-digital-audio-recorder-with-lavalier-microphone?mrkgadid=3303551932&mrkgcl=28&mrkgen=gpla&mrkgbflag=0&mrkgcat=studio&recording&&acctid=21700000001645388&dskeywordid=92700046934839133&lid=92700046934839133&ds_s_kwgid=58700005287206711&ds_s_inventory_feed_id=97700000007215323&dsproductgroupid=476441552080&product_id=DR10L&prodctry=US&prodlang=en&channel=online&storeid=&device=c&network=g&matchtype=&locationid=9016919&creative=285689014233&targetid=aud-779294535334:pla-476441552080&campaignid=1465808290&gclid=CjwKCAjwps75BRAcEiwAEiACMah8v41WyEH0rltQmpneQrIcSCSTdZZE3MLs0GeM2ll6mS7OKzk8HBoCxwsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

7 Likes

Great video @Dan_the_Man you’re quite the character! :smile:

My only critique is your audio but looks like you are on top of that already, keep up the good work! :+1:

7 Likes

Nice store and nice audio but I can’t afford that at the moment. I still have to payback the cash I barrowed for the GC. LOL.

I was thinking more along the lines of this Amazon.com

But I know very little of audio equipment and I am merely taking a shot in the dark. Should I just save up the money for the mic. you showed me? I could really use some advice in this area.

@Grubby Thank you sir and I know… The audio sucks and I fought with it for days and just couldn’t get it right. I need a mic and well… I need a mic. LOL

7 Likes

The blue yeti is a very popular mic and there are a ton of reviews on youtube about it

6 Likes

I just HAD to have the GC and decided to wait on getting the audio. :man_shrugging: Oh well, we make our choices and then live with them and I have no regrets. I love the GC.

9 Likes

Blue is a good brand and it may work out for you. I like the lavaliere because it cuts out most of the background noise and records at a constant level no matter how I move. I don’t even think about it while recording. Turn it on and babble away.

9 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. The videos are watchable and the content is excellent

7 Likes

Ya, I suppose. I mean I watched it and thought… Damn that audio! LOL and I know that is why I don’t get a lot of views.

6 Likes

Oh man, I feel the pain with that one! Yikes!!

7 Likes

Nice one @Dan_the_Man, thx for watching :ok_hand:t2::smiley:

5 Likes

Hey @Dan_the_Man , At 10:27 of your video you talk about adding the nicotine into your mixes. How do you do that? Do you just add it into the room temp mix and shake? I’m curious because I’m thinking that would introduce air into your mix. I’m kind of thinking out loud,here, to help me figure out what ‘my’ method will be when my GC comes in. Thanks!

6 Likes

Ha ha! Hey there! I do have a nice USC w/thermostatically controlled heat. So, I’m learning that even though I haven’t used it in awhile, it’ll soon be coming in very handy again! Ok Dan, thanks for getting back to me.
On another note, I really wish I lived closer to you because I’d be happy to offer my assistance to you with this ever growing project of yours.

7 Likes

I hear you. Well, hopefully the new CNC machine will help streamline things.

6 Likes

@whthek looks like Dan the other Man answered your question and to be honest, I am glad he did because I don’t know the best method yet. Before the GC I would have 120 ml or whatever amount I made and when I was ready to add Nic. I would dispense some into a 10ml bottle and add nic to the lesser amount and shake. It looks like shaking is a no go so I guess I’ll use a glass stirrer.

6 Likes