The Electronic Cigarette Company (TECC) - Latest Deals and Discounts

Happy Friday Guys!

It might not be a long weekend, but thankfully its payday!

The Innokin EQ Pod kit is now available at TECC, and it has the brilliant 0.5ohm Plexus coil which performs really well! Only £17.59 with the code COMMUNITY10!

4 Likes

Hey Everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend and got out while it was warm :smiley:

Has anyone seen the Lost vape Triade DNA250c mod? It’s now available at TECC if you want to check it out :slight_smile: Don’t forget the code COMMUNITY10 will give you 10% off :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey Vapers :smiley:

The iStick Amnis is coming soon to TECC! It’s ridiculously small and has been vaping very well for a MTL kit so far for me :smiley:

Check it out below and PS. Ignore the price it’s displaying here, it will be MUCH cheaper :joy::

4 Likes

Hey Guys :slight_smile:

Don’t forget that TECC offers a coil price match! If you find your coils cheaper elsewhere at full price in the UK, we will DOUBLE the difference back to your online account!

Coil%20Price%20Match

4 Likes

The Wismec Luxotic MF Box is now available at TECC :smiley: Features include the option to replace the 510 connection, change the circuit boards and use interchangeable batteries for up to 100W of power! Only £35.99 with the code COMMUNITY10 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Friday Vapers!

If you are looking for a box mod with a difference… Look no further than the Eleaf Saurobox! It has a unique, high-end resin finish and a colour screen :smiley: Only £63.99 with the code COMMUNITY10!

3 Likes

Happy Friday :tada:

4 Likes

I hope the weekend was a good one!

If any of you are using an RDA at the moment, have a look at the Guillotine V2 from Wismec! Its got a nice spacious build deck and chucks out some great flavour and vapour!

3 Likes

Hey Vapers!

Were finally at the halfway point this week!

If you fancy a little bit of light reading, why not check out TECC’s latest blog? A Vaping A-Z!

2 Likes

The Joyetech EXCEED NC is now available at TECC! With an innovative new coil system, it’s a lovely pen style unit to take out :smiley: Only £35.99 with the code COMMUNITY10.

2 Likes

Happy Friday Vapers!

Has anyone tried out the GeekVape Aegis Legend yet? If not, check it out below and use the code COMMUNITY10 to get this for only £39.99 with FREE shipping :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey Vapers!

I hope you had a good weekend :slight_smile:

If you’re after a uniquely styled pod system, you should check out the Aspire Spryte :smiley: It uses the BVC coils too which are always popular! £21.24 Currently:

2 Likes

Hey Guys :smiley:

As you know, TECC celebrates 10 years in the e-cigarette industry throughout 2018. Help celebrate it with us and snap up the limited edition 10th anniversary Arc 5, our best selling e-cig! Only £31.99 with the code COMMUNITY10!

3 Likes

Hey Everyone :smiley:

If you are after a good deal for Dinner Lady E-liquids, use the code COMMUNITY10 and it works out at £2.13 per 10ml bottle!

3 Likes

Happy Friday! :smiley:

Fancy a pod kit for a tenner? Well the TECC Tab is now only £10 whilst stocks last! Great for nic salts or as a little emergency e-cig!

3 Likes

Hey Vapers!

I hope your weekend was a good one :slight_smile:

We are getting close to Stoptober, and it is the hope that more people than ever will be making the switch over to vaping.

While some people will have this campaign to thank, how did you guys get into vaping? Was it a friend, campaign or simply a will to do it yourself? Let me know!

3 Likes

The latest pod system has arrived in the shape of the iWu from Eleaf :heart_eyes: this little beauty chucks out the clouds and in my opinion is one of the coolest looking pod systems released this year! Use the code COMMUNITY10 and it can be yours for only £19.99 :smiley:

3 Likes

Did any of you see the Eleaf iKuu i80 when it was released? This underrated mod has a 3000mAh battery and is perfect for most sub tanks and RTA’s! Only £29.59 with the code COMMUNITY10 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Everyone :smiley:

Friday is nearly here, and TECC has loads of vaping products you could treat yourself to for the weekend.

The SMOK Priv One kit is available for only £19.99 while stocks last. Once this sells out that’s it :scream:

Please note: Due to the exceptionally low cost of this product, discount codes cannot be applied. Limited to 2 per customer.

2 Likes

Happy Friday Vapers!

The weekend is within reach! And TECC have more new products just in time for it :smiley: The Uwell Whirl 20 kit is a fantastic little e-cig. The Ni-Cr 0.6ohm coils really hit the spot for flavour and vapour! Only £19.99 with the code COMMUNITY10!

2 Likes