The Boro/AIO lyfe

I’ll start by saying hello :wave: my name’s Jim and I’m a alcoh…wait, wrong group.
I’m writing here to talk about my enjoyment of AIO and Boro systems. I’ve been vaping ALONG time, I remember my first mod…a cool fire by innokin…loved that thing, and it’s stock coil take…a few months later I was introduced to rebuilding and higher power mods…it then became an obsession…I was getting into DNA mods like the Therieon (still my favourite mod of all time) yihi mods like the G class, the goon…I was addicted to this new hobby of mine. Squonking was a thing for a while to…palm 75 with a hadaly was such an amazing vape. Fast forward to last year, I was looking into some higher end MTL tanks, I met a seller …he was using what looked like a billet box ?? No…they were a fad, never really took of…how wrong was I ! I ended up at the end of that meeting buying an sxk DNA 60 “BB”. Only 3 days later I was parting with the best part of 300 for a 2019 unicorn poo authentic billet box. BB is where it started…but there’s been a BOOM in the market, now a more affordable way to vape this way has been introduced thanks to companies like Vandy Vape and Cthulhu aswell as content creators like Tony B. I never wanted to be a collector but hey here I am with a collection…I’m trying my best to whittle it down, only to make space for the new stuff that always seems to be coming out .
Well that’s my first rant here, hopefully I’ve not just embarrassed myself too much :v:

9 Likes

Welcome to our humble abode @Ohm_boy_jimmi! Glad you could make it bro!

5 Likes

Welcome @Ohm_boy_jimmi if you need funds for your bb send that palm squonk my way I’m down the same rabbit hole but I only go cheap look a likes they vape As well as the dear ones

7 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Ohm_boy_jimmi.

5 Likes

That palm and his 2 brothers went a while ago I’m afraid. I’ve got a BB aswell as other Boro devices…if you could buy a kidney from me so I can buy more stuff, I’d appreciate that lol.

5 Likes

Dam and two bros Dam

3 Likes

Table check tonight :sunglasses:

11 Likes

What a collection! Shame you’ll have sold most of them by the end of the week! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Welcome to VC, @Ohm_boy_jimmi :wave:

4 Likes

Welcome to VC, @Ohm_boy_jimmi :beers:

5 Likes

A mesh RDTA Boro!!!

5 Likes

It’s very good from what I’ve heard. Keeps up with the wicking fine.

5 Likes

It’s basically the profile on top a Boro so I would imagine Mrjustright1 first approached Wotofo with the idea, weird they obviously gave it a miss :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Welcome @Ohm_boy_jimmi

5 Likes

Welcome to V.C @Ohm_boy_jimmi, some very tasty looking gear you have there.

5 Likes

Welcome @Ohm_boy_jimmi , I do like a boro device myself, I have a brace of Cthulhu AIOs and a few others and loads of different bridges. I am either using them or my SVB squonkers.

6 Likes

I used to love Nigel’s SVB’s I think I’ll have to dig a few squonker’s back out as I’ve just been into BB’s and boro mods over the last 4/5 years time to change it up a bit

6 Likes

The mesh wicked Grizzly in the Abyss!

IMG_3677
IMG_3682

7 Likes