Take a second to say thank you

Shamelessly lifted from SmokyBlue but worth reposting.

Take a second to say thank you on twitter (if you have an account)

7 Likes

I slightly adjusted your comment here :wink:

The overreach in the US is ridiculous, although it sometimes makes me smile when I remember being hollered at on ELR after the TPD came into effect.
It was something along the lines of, you stupid Europeans just roll over and take it. This would never happen in the US, we have a free market and would never take this lying down bla bla bla bla bla… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I can at least vicariously apologize for the sheep that presented you with that. As you have noted many times, we have a lot of sheep in the U.S…

5 Likes

It’s more widespread than that I’m afraid. Can’t you eat some more of those? I’ve heard they go very well with a mint sauce :yum:

6 Likes

Nom Nom Nom

6 Likes

Unfortunately that has not been my experience. The ones I’ve tried are so full of shit that there’s nothing left to eat after cleaning. I use them to fertilize the garden. I’d need a garden half the size of north America to use all of them. Back to the drawing board…

6 Likes

Wow, didn’t know sensible people still worked in government, thank God for them, we just need a hell of a lot more.

Thanks for posting this brother :+1:

5 Likes