Synthetic Nicotine

I picked up a bottle of each Isomerized and Racemic Syntha salt nic from NN a few weeks ago. not tried the Racemic, but Im really impressed with the Isomerized, so far. had to try to shoot it down, but I just cant. I mixed a few batches at 6mg, which my calc spat out the numbers for, and it has a nice hit in the head. Im guessing the SG (g/ml) is really different than regular Nic salts, and Im likely vaping 10mg. cant find much info yet on it.

6 Likes

Interesting…

How is the throat hit?

So far, which do you like better. OG or synth?

I hope you keep us informed. I’ll be looking forward to your next post.

:vulcan_salute: :v:

4 Likes

Is this stuff better for you health-wise than actual nicotine? Is it cheaper?

4 Likes

@Illogik I don’t think it’s any safer, and the typical side effects of natural NIC apply, and the Isomerized (100% S-isomer) is about twice the price of the Racemic (50% R-isomer / 50% S-isomer).

4 Likes

Throat hit I was not put off by. For me, I noticed more of a hit in the head at 6mg than I ever did with my OG PURnic smooth from NR that iI mix down from 250mg/ml 100% VG. Ill try to do a scientific test. Where is Ogre when ya need him?

4 Likes

well. not something in my wheelhouse, or concern, before you mentioned it! I just figure its gotta be better than the stinky things. Besides-its made in a lab. How bad can it be for ya?(Timothy Leary reference)

5 Likes

But I only picked up for medicinal purposes, honey!!!

I had to get one to try each… didnt look at the price diff for the second till after I added it to the one that was on sale…and looked at the total in the shopping cart. it was another “What the hell! Im doing this” moment…

5 Likes