SXmini Giveaway! & Introduction thread

Really liking mine. Options aplenty! Smart Boost function is great.

4 Likes

Thats me, happy to have joined :facepunch::green_heart:

5 Likes

Five it is!

3 Likes

Looks really good with that Gold on top @whthek.

3 Likes

Hi guys Colin here I started vaping back in 2018 when my first child was due and never touched a stinky since

4 Likes

I thought of doing a write up on all of the different functions of the mod, but as you can surely attest to…it would be a LENGTHY one! Hell, I’ve been running it for 4-5 days, and still don’t have it down to a science.

4 Likes

Good on you! Welcome to VC, @Colin_vapez101

3 Likes

That’s alright fella lmao, these aren’t coming from me, they’re coming straight from SXmini :wink:

5 Likes

That’s just saved me a quid :+1: no need to pick up a can of Welsh lager now :joy:

4 Likes

@Claude this won’t count as an entry mate, you need to read the rules, just write a little intro :wink:

4 Likes

Hehe, I missed this the first time @woftam.

4 Likes

Hi, i’m 45, i live in France, i stopped smoking since 11 years.

5 Likes

Since you wish for an introduction, then here I am- newly established vape enthusiast officially on Instagram (@wolfmist_lv), as much as I know- the ONLY one from Latvia (hi to all my EU friends, and UK bro’s as well)
I am really thrilled seing these beauties, have a little drool sliding down my chin but that’s ok :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi my name is Fiona, stopped smoking just over 6 years ago now.
Started off on a cool fire 40 watt mod and an aspire nautilus tank.
After about a month when i knew I wouldn’t touch another cigarette I moved on to an Rx200 and a geekvape griffin rta, and it all spiralled from there.
I now enjoy an array of different vaping styles, from mtl rta’s, mechs aios, pods, squonks and series boxes.
I am from Scotland but please don’t hold that against me :joy:
Not everyone from porridge land are dicks lol.

5 Likes

Welcome to VC, @WolfMist_LV
As for the drool…be sure to say you’re talking about the mods, or @Steampugs is likely to take that as a compliment :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Sooo my entry…

I’m Phil, Owner of The Vape Hut in Maldon (which is where I’m from coincidentally) I’m a MTL vaper full time and a DTL vaper part time, I love all things vaping related (apart from the disposables :wastebasket:) and love the vaping community even more! They’ve become my extended family, I could go on forever but let’s be honest nobody wants to hear me drone on, especially Simon who says I rabbit on a lot!

Good luck you lovely lot, an awesome giveaway by an awesome bloke (don’t tell him though :roll_eyes:)

Peace & Love :v:t3:

Phil

5 Likes

Hi everyone :wave:t2:

I’m Christina and owner of Black Rose Elixirs Eliquid and a fackin Essex gal innit. MTL and DTL vaper depending which mood I’m in. All regulated as mech’s scare the shit out of me (because I’m clumsy)

I also own a vape shop, have no filter and over share on a regular basis.

Nice to meet you all :heart:

6 Likes

I’m Josh and I’ve been a vaper for over 10 years now. I’m what you call a hobbyist vaper, as I’m always chasing the next best thing wether it be a flavour or hardware. Thankyou for the amazing give away opportunity and good luck to everyone.

5 Likes

Welcome to VC, Christina :wave:
Glad you made it over…good luck! :wink:

5 Likes

a2dc34f9-1104-4bd9-83cb-842c132f5ce6_text

5 Likes