Supplement vapes

A bit of a random topic I know, but has anyone here ever delved into the work of caffeine or vitamin based vape juice?

4 Likes

Sounds pretty crazy to me. I don’t see ANY concentrate vendors selling them.

Are they even legal to vape in your country?

5 Likes

@Wayneo To be honest, I jave no idea. I don’t think it illegal. Our government is more concerned about nicotine. I know they don’t have a problem with CBD or THC vapes. So I don’t see why caffeine or vitamin vapes would be a problem.

4 Likes

Sometime ago when :canada: 1st came up with their vaping regulations, IIRC both items were explicitly banned. It was a relatively short list and did not include (rightly so) diacetyl or other hyped bad flavors.

There are now nicotine restrictions and excise taxes (like cigarettes)

5 Likes

There was a period (3-5 years ago) where companies were coming out with vitamin base and caffeine based vapes. They didn’t take on in the diy community and I think they fizzled out.

There were serious questions about the effectiveness of absorption in the lungs and other general unanswered safety questions.

Lastly, there are already effective ways to consume caffeine in liquid form and vatmine in consumption through liquid/pill/food. Tie that with the effectiveness/safety questions I wouldn’t be interested in doing it diy.

7 Likes

Coffee for caffeine, Vitamin tablets if you don’t feel your diet is great, vaping for nicotine!

7 Likes

I hear you and I fully agree that there are better ways to get your caffeine or vitamin fix.
I was having a conversation about it earlier today and realized I didn’t know much about it. So I thought of anything is going to have good info or advice, it will be you guys.

8 Likes