SteamCrave RDTA Way Back Time Machine

Well, kinda. Was going through the hoard, and boxing up in a more manageable fashion, and stumbled across one of the ORIGINAL SteamCrave RDTA v.1’s. Also found some of the pre-built coils !!! I KNOW, somewhere, I must have one of the original 3 post decks somewhere.

6 Likes

Very cool, SD! They’ve used the ruggedly built boxing right from day one, too.

4 Likes

Seems to me like you could really do with some extra space @SessionDrummer and today is your lucky day because I have the solution! Post some Steam Craves to me! Just think of the space you could create!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

You are soooo right @Illogik. I have a hoarder mentality when it comes to SOME (not all) of my flavors, NIC,and equipment. When one breaks, or I start running low, I get into a panic !!!

6 Likes

:flushed:

So many mods still sealed in their boxes…

Clearly doing reviews has its advantages! Shame I couldn’t review anything for shit lol :smiley:

3 Likes

You MIGHT just be surprised @Illogik. Once you get a system down, and at least WRITE something down, THAT is the hard part. Editing it, cleaning it up, choosing pics, re-editing is the easier part (kinda). You out to give it a try. I had someone hit me up awhile back, and was reluctant to do any flavor reviews, and I talked him into it, and he actually did a GREAT JOB !!!

Most of those I purchased, closeouts, sales, etc., as all the open/reviewed are elsewhere.
It doesn’t ALWAYS work like this, but here’s an example, lest you think less of me, hehe.

You see a great deal/sale/closeout on an item. You buy 10 of them out of pocket. They arrive, you sell 5-6 of them at profit, and end up paying for the whole lot, including shipping. That way whatever remains, you get for free !!!

NOW, you can ALSO buy 10 items, and find out that NO ONE wants them !!! That sucks, and I’ve had that happen before.

5 Likes

I, like everyone else, would LOVE to vape for free !!! Who wouldn’t. Actually the pieces you get for reviews, are FAR from free, and you’ve really gotta work for them. I’m always on the prowl for a good deal, closeout, etc., because if the price is really low, you only have to sell a few to recoup all of your investment, then all the rest are either MORE profit, or more to stack on a shelf LOL.

5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVCl36baeOs

3 Likes