Steam Craves New Twitter Needs Followers!

So the old Steam Crave Twitter account was suspended for reasons unknown. Maybe due to being inactive since 2015 :man_shrugging:

A new one has been created but is now in need of followers. Can I ask any of you who use Twitter to please find the time to pop over there and give them a follow if you can.

You can find it here.

Thanks guys!

3 Likes

Also, there’s a promotion on currently for the Hadron Pro & Ragnar Combo ($129) and the Hadron Pro mod ($99)

These are limited quantity and there will not be any more made.

You can find them here.

3 Likes

@Illogik you KNOW I love the SteamCrave. Love, love, love them.

I don’t tweet, which IS probably better, because I’d be banned too. NOW, what’s ODD here, is the account was suspended, and now they want to start ANOTHER twitter account ??

3 Likes

Maggie has no idea why it was suspended. She seems to think it’s fine to post vape related stuff. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Alright, well I support Maggie, so, that works for me.

3 Likes

Me too. I will be meeting her next month in person :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Shills.

3 Likes

#SteamCraveShills

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shillin’ fo the flava !!!

2 Likes

I was booted from Twatter last year…maybe year before. I tweeted to Jen Psaki that she should be tarred and feathered for her hypocrisy, having referred to Lindsey Graham as LadyG. That I do find funny, but the duplicity of leftists is just sickening. Anyway, they banned me. However, if Musk actually does take ownership and changes things I would be happy to come back and follow SC.

4 Likes

I don’t do twitter myself really either. I use it to gain more entries in giveaways by following ppl etc or retweeting crap but aside from that I don’t use it personally.

The idea with this is to promote the Steam Crave brand by grabbing a bunch of followers to make it a bit more populated for when others look on there with an idea of following or whatever.

3 Likes

Jordan Peterson has a lot to say about extremist leftist views matching up with Marxist Ideologies, which I find kinda scary… Haha

3 Likes