Steam Crave Meson RTA Review

9 Likes

Good stuff @EatMaBB, I just got mine, and am now even MORE anxious to get into it. Thank you.

7 Likes

Look’s like quite a bit of development went into this tank. Steam Crave certainly does not ‘rest on their laurels’. Nice review! Thanks, Mark. :+1:

5 Likes

It did indeed Brian. I’ve been using different iterations of this RTA since May last year. It began life solely as a mesh rta.
I have 2 versions of that mesh prototype and to be honest, I thought they were great but they did have their issues and after some time, the mesh idea was dropped and was switched over to the single coil version, which we’ve been testing and adjusting since September last year.

What we’re left with now is an absolute flavour powerhouse which has a vastly different design internally to all previous Steam Crave RTA’S.

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer Thanks. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

@whthek Thanks.

@Illogik Thanks for the info on how it got to where it is.

5 Likes

Ordered 2 from Sourcemore, couldn’t resist.

6 Likes

@Letitia I literally JUST opened the box on mine, and there IS some re-design / engineering that went into this one. SC is spec’ing out 2.5mm for the best flavor, but 3mm will fit. Trying to see if I’ve got any 2.5mm ID coils laying around.

5 Likes

2.5 is pretty much all I use these days (ss tricore claptons). I like a bit cooler vape than most and in my QP MRs the flavor is a bit more enhanced with the 2.5 vs 3. Top air single coil is my sweet spot, especially if the af and chamber are a touch restricted. Looking forward to trying them out in another month or two. lol

6 Likes