Startup Kit - Buying First Device

Hello everyone!

I’ve used to vape years ago and looking forward to start again as one use vapes seems to be really expensive.

I don’t really want to spend money on something what’s not good.

Is there any really good gear for someone who wants to get back into it ?

I wouldn’t really mind getting second hand from someone here .

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Welcome to vaping community, thanks for joining us :smile:

If you need a quick fix, elf bars are a great way to alleviate the stress but can become costly, they only last me 24 hours but the flavour and high nic are a great hit.

I’m sure others will pipe in with recommendations of the latest and greatest gear to get.

Are you a DTL or MTL vaper?

4 Likes

I have scarring amount of empty elf bars and Elux :sweat_smile: Threyre too tasty and too addictive that’s why I need something else.

I would say I’m definitely DTL smoker.

Thanks for quick reply and warm welcome :grin:

3 Likes

@Mack0 welcome to the VC, and @Grubby posted some good questions for you. It CAN be expensive, and it seems you are indeed trying to NOT do that, hehe. Buying the wrong things, can def. get expensive.

So if you are a DTL vaper, then the next questions would be what level of NIC (or Salts) are you vaping, and what are your preferred profiles ?? Custards, Bakeries, Candies, Tobaccos, etc.

5 Likes

Welcome And now you have the problem sweet vape buggers coils my wife was vaping elf bars but you can buy the juice it’s a lot cheaper.on question of device would depend on where you are on this big ball we all live on

4 Likes

I’m based in UK :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Straight in point haha. I’m definitely trying not to spend too much…

If it comes to flavours I would be looking for anything that’s sour-like

3 Likes

In regards to elf bars, leave them 24 hours after they flash and you can get a few more puffs out of em, not sure what the flashing means, battery dead or no liquid, trying to find the answer to that one… keep ya posted

3 Likes

Then your in luck the world is your oyster,
Loose mtl” Oxva xlim ,caliburn a2 a3 ,geekvape sonder or wenax all good pod systems
Loose mtl to Dtl lost vape ursa mini all can be found on uk sites cheap check them out have fun

4 Likes

Im already in love with lost vape ursa !

Now i just have to figure out liquid that i would like.

Thanks a lot for recommendations!

3 Likes

It’s a really good little device and you can pick them up cheap and the juice that I can’t help ya that down to you enjoy

3 Likes

Order placed :slight_smile: thanks again !

3 Likes

Welcome to the VC forums @Mack0

4 Likes

Welcome to VC, @Mack0 :wave:

3 Likes