Starting vaping

Hi to every one i am 55 and have just joined the community i have not smoked before and am going to start vaping iand going to get a Smok species or a Smok morph and e juce totaly vg i have done as much research as i can on all the aspects of vaping and think i am ready to start has anyone got info on the device and e liquid i am going to order and which company should i order from
Best wishes Clive

1 Like

If you’ve never smoked, why would you want to start vaping? What appeals to you?

3 Likes

Hi Grubby for stress and anxiety relaxation and something i would like to try i may not like it and it may not help me relax but at least i have tyed it
Thank you for your reply
Clive

2 Likes

Hey @New2vaping welcome to the forum.

I would imagine that most on the forum feel around the same way about smok mods - they will likely have the reverse effect to what you wish to acheive they are a little hit and miss as far as their quality control (this may have changed as I have not used one for a few years now) there is every chance they will cause more

Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule but for me, I would probably be looking for a geekvape, vaporesso, yihi, smoant device before I considered a smok.

Have a look through some of the reviews our very own multi award-winning reviewer @Steampugs has compiled for some pointers (and you may even get a few laughs out of the reviews don’t under any circumstances let on that he is funny in any way shape or form).

Cheers mate good luck.

9 Likes

Thank you for your advice I will have a look

6 Likes

Quite possibly the funniest and most multi talented human in all the entire universe’s and stuff…
So it’s been said.

By me…
And maybe…no…no just me…
I’m right though :+1:
Fo sho…

7 Likes

Hi @New2vaping and welcome.

4 Likes

Hi Wolftam i like your videos would it be possible to join in
Best wishes Clive

3 Likes

if you catch them live you can interact with the chat

4 Likes

Can you inform me when you will be live i do live in the uk so the time difference will be different
Clive

2 Likes

if you hit subscribe on the channel and enable notifications you will know as soon as we go live

I also usually post on the forum a couple of hour before hand

3 Likes