Something A Bit Different!

Lol, you are right going by the picture but after vaping I have got my Ipod, set the camera up and then took the pic, straight after a vape it’s much more dense giving almost a creamy look!

5 Likes

After further use a RDL is quite manufactured, this really has to be described as a true MTL. It is quite amazing though how much airflow adjustability this has when it’s just a single 2mm hole that can be closed down! I am using just 26ga round wire coming out at 0.71 and at 18w but also wide open this would easily purr with a 0.4 in the mid twenties (would be it’s optimal limit) but equally with the airflow tightened will come into it’s own old school low wattage with a 1.2 - 1.4 ohm coil!

8 Likes

More videos added to his Youtube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZnSCMH4h1XLKHOeBWAx8Zw

5 Likes

Anyone knows the best place to get Silica wicking in the UK?

5 Likes

@Timwis The last place has free delivery on all items.

4 Likes

Then that’s the one, it is the 3mm that I was told was best as well, thanks mate! I had looked at some on a couple of sites but the shipping put me off costing more than the actual product!

4 Likes

Ordered and noticed they had some AA and AAA researchable batteries, how often the Mrs is getting me to get her batteries! Will save a fortune!

4 Likes

@Timwis You are welcome mate, I hope you receive your order soon.

4 Likes

Vaping great with a vertical build using a silica wick, very clean flavour!

6 Likes

I’m really pleased that you received your order okay and that you are enjoying your purchase.

5 Likes