Sneak Preview ( recipes)

Share your unfinished , private recipes here …I tried to make another thread like this but there was a bug and we couldnt get it to stay …My latest And my first recipe using the VC Calculator

Fiddys Strawberry Cheesecake

Ingredients %
Cheesecake - Molinberry 2.00
Cookie - Flavor Jungle 0.60
Crumble Topping - Wonder Flavours (SC) 1.25
Strawberry (Ripe) - One On One 2.00
Strawberry Cheesecake (SC) - Wonder Flavours (SC) 2.50
Whipped Cream (Panna Montata) - Flavour Art 0.80

Flavor total: 9.15%

6 Likes

Did much/any of the lemon note come through against the strawberries?

6 Likes

Not sure YET…I have just put this in the Calculator along with a few more ill be mixing tmrw…Im hoping if anything it will a tangy note …or something

7 Likes

Your three C’s just triggered me, Cheesecake, Cookie, and CRUMBLES !!!

8 Likes

That would be a great name for this…lol

4 Likes

Well not really a Sneak Peek, but now that I have the Crumble Topping flavor, I’ve decided to rework my Blooming Onion :onion:
That may be the flavor I need to bring it to the next level, might even throw in just a touch of Fried Chicken flavor too !

6 Likes

After seeing your SBCC recipe, I had to crack into this one today after 3 days steeping. So far I’m not liking it and may need redo it, taste over flavored to me :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I cant see where you over flavored , but maybe the Crumble and Lemon Wafer is bumping heads ???

You do have 3 bakery , Crust ,Bready like flavors…

5 Likes

Before I ever got into DIY I had a friend send me some of the juice he had made. I remember it well…the same way one remembers a traumatic, unnerving nightmare.

2 Mixes
Meatloaf and Pizza

So being totally honest here, I find you guys who like to vape savory foods to be very unique. I can’t do it. And I don’t know that people can stand to smell your vapor trail either. Wifey said that meatloaf vape smelled like a garbage bin :laughing:

6 Likes

I would imagine that is going to change with time. A lot of my recipes don’t taste very good until I stir the hell out of them on the Corning and let them sit for a couple weeks.

4 Likes

My twin :two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::joy: Same thing I looked.

4 Likes

@SthrnMixer

@Bob_Bitchen !!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah there’s definitely some bumping heads, I think if I took out the Crumble Topping (and maybe even the Pound Cake) it probably be a decent vape, I’ve had pretty good results pairing the LCW with Cheesecakes. I had a mad mixing session on Sunday and thru the Crumble Topping into a few mixes.

3 Likes

I once chatted with a dude who was making savory food type vapes. I told him that it was kinda disgusting, who would vape that shit and why was he doing that? He replied that he made them for a friend who’s only source of sustenance was though a feeding tube.

His friend wanted to remember what real food tasted like, so dude focused his mixing skills on being able to help his friend get that. A true brother!
I will never ever pass judgement on someone’s mixing style again.

12 Likes

I can’t even begin to relate. And I count that as a blessing because all the senses are very important and I feel lucky to have all of mine intact.

I guess in that situation it makes a lot of sense for someone who doesn’t get to enjoy food. Of course if this person can taste the savory vapes, surely some good old custard would be nice too! :wink: I can see a 4 course meal - vaper style.

7 Likes

This one is already close to done, probably only need 1-2 more versions:)

6 Likes

I was going to make a Neenish Tart, but somehow Crumble Topping found it’s way into the mix and tart no more.

6 Likes