SmokyBlues Recipes

Feel free to leave them if you’re pressed for time SD. I can always add them like I have been. Gonna get a load more done tomorrow.

3 Likes

Yepp, good :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That’s a shame…alot of extra work. Can I help? Tomorrow maybe

3 Likes

@Illogik , if you want help tom. give me some to work on. I’d be happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t mind doing them tbh. It gives me something to do during the day. :wink:

3 Likes

@woftam , I screwed something up on my cell phone. This text box is the size of my pinky finger. How do I get the full screen back?

5 Likes

Try putting your thumb and pointer fingers both on the screen and slowly move them apart.

5 Likes

Yeah, lol, the entire screen enlarges. I’m pretty sure that while fumbling with this phone, I tapped some setting inadvertently, to make this text box the size of a pea :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I should’ve PM’d instead of messing this thread up with this. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

@Illogik I cleaned every one I uploaded, added pics, sorted the flavors, and text.

3 Likes

Awesome! Where did you get the pics from?

3 Likes

Just scraped them as I needed them; DDG.

3 Likes

Nice job! It’s taking me a while to add them as, like an idiot, I changed the formatting of the text in the notes to be easier on the eye but of course that adds time on to adding the recipe. Getting faster though! I’ve not added any pics either…

4 Likes

It’s all good, just as long as we get them up there. @woftam was right about using a global search/replace to fix the flavor conventions, but I already had them all uploaded, and they needed pics, and the comments/text still needed cleaned up anyway, so it was STILL a chore, but easier, to just edit them in place. Yes, it DOES take a while.

5 Likes

For @SmokyBlue.

5 Likes

umm that is not the recipe!! :stuck_out_tongue:

this right here lolol… hahaha!!!

@SessionDrummer hook him up on the drops lol… tell him how the og recipe tastes… :stuck_out_tongue:

Im in shock, in tears and laughing… bout to fall out my chair here… :smiley:

you guys have your hands full… and I want to say thank you… this makes me proud and I hope it will help others out in mixing. in thinking outside the vape box most stay in… change is good… be bold and daring… by starting with yes… Drops :slight_smile:

SD… yeah refer back to that last note! :stuck_out_tongue: gee… big loves, loads of laughs… and most importantly… enjoy excellent flavors!! :hearts: :rofl: :beers: :dash: :tada: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I didn’t add that as a recipe!

2 Likes

@SmokyBlue Whthek was having issues with flavours showing up wrong in some of your recipes that SD imported from elr. I was trying to help him out by taking a screeny of the first one I saw to point out how the flavours list should look as his was showing the flavour brand names twice! Scroll up further and all will be revealed!

I think that must have been in the bunch that SD imported and it was the first one I saw when I wanted a screenshot of a random recipe!

3 Likes

Whew, importing, cleaning, and imaging always takes time.

4 Likes

The MOMENT, it happened …

4 Likes

Is all good, @Illogik :wink:

hehe… 2 drops :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: will never ever forget it!! :smiley:

6 Likes