SmokyBlues Recipes

Awesome, thanks SD.

4 Likes

Nice work, you two. Good thinkin’, Andrew! :ok_hand: :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

@Illogik @SessionDrummer

5 Likes

Thanks! I couldn’t let all those recipes go to waste!

5 Likes

I have quite a few of these flavors, but all are showing red. This is Smoky Blues Vanilla Oreo…I just picked one recipe out of the new ones.

5 Likes

Not sure what’s going on there but a quick look at my flavorah on there, none of mine have ‘(flavorah)’ in the name of the concentrate title.
See if you can add them again just by typing the actual flavour name.

Not sure this is a fix, it’s not easy to check as I’m on my phone atm.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Adapted, and then started line by line, deleting the ‘(Flavorah)’ out of the individual entries in the recipe, and got it to work.

Wonder how they got doubled up like that?

4 Likes

@whthek it’s the different naming conventions from ELR to here. I’m going to have to go through each one, individually and re-name them.

6 Likes

yup the Xyz (Flavorah) - Flavorah is not a flavour in the database so it is showing as user-defined the correct name is Xyz - Flavorah

6 Likes

Search and replace with a text editor if you are importing them @SessionDrummer

5 Likes

Hit it now @whthek

4 Likes

RE-importing hehe. Let me see what I can do with the limited time I have. It’ll get done.

4 Likes

Feel free to leave them if you’re pressed for time SD. I can always add them like I have been. Gonna get a load more done tomorrow.

3 Likes

Yepp, good :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That’s a shame…alot of extra work. Can I help? Tomorrow maybe

3 Likes

@Illogik , if you want help tom. give me some to work on. I’d be happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t mind doing them tbh. It gives me something to do during the day. :wink:

3 Likes

@woftam , I screwed something up on my cell phone. This text box is the size of my pinky finger. How do I get the full screen back?

5 Likes

Try putting your thumb and pointer fingers both on the screen and slowly move them apart.

5 Likes

Yeah, lol, the entire screen enlarges. I’m pretty sure that while fumbling with this phone, I tapped some setting inadvertently, to make this text box the size of a pea :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I should’ve PM’d instead of messing this thread up with this. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes