Smoky Blue's Flavorah Zone

And I have this one just waiting for Wintergreen, maybe you gotta get on the horn with the big wigs Smoky, the people need Wintergreen, Tis the Season!

6 Likes

I can say something but I think the next new batch of flavors is wintergreen slacking!

7 Likes

It does have some flavors that FLV has been lacking though…I am excited for the release

9 Likes

Coming soon, Fiddy… I can not wait for that Full Line of FLV contest, either!!
Too excited… it’s coming!! :smiley:

10 Likes

Quick question for Our resident expert,@smokyblue
when did FLAVORAH start using (or stop using) these funky glass dropper bottles?

I got a couple of these bottles from River Supply with my last order and What A Mess I made with the cinnamon roll when the squeezy tip thing split open, now my keyboard smells like Bess Eaton Donuts :joy:

5 Likes

2018… they were a complete bust.
You cut your nipple too short, there @Rocky02852 :cry:

I would rebottle what you have first, then call Grant and tell him all about selling older flavors, and that you want a full refund. Then head to bull city where you will be treated properly. :slight_smile:

PS yet another reason why I do not do “River”
I have many more… but I won’t post here…

7 Likes

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war @Rocky02852

6 Likes

Smoky approved :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:
don’t forget: ROAR!!! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I sent an email yesterday, response was quick and they issued a full refund for the Flavorah concentrates that were in my order. Although I’m quite satisfied with that resolution, I’ll probably just order all my FLV directly from Flavorah in the future :ok_hand:

6 Likes

That was nice of them… :+1:
Yeah ordering direct, I found out it just works out the best. Fresh flavors are the best.
I don’t really fault the resellers, @Rocky02852… they are in it to make $, who isn’t?
However, things do happen like the bottles you were sent, and I really want to say by mistake.
It’s just the little things and inconvenience that just bug me!

6 Likes

I have to share…

7 Likes

Lucky lucky, Likie, likie !!!

7 Likes

@Rocky02852 like @SmokyBlue, rebottling is what I did. Pop the Pip Tip, pour into a PET, and never looked back.

7 Likes

Okies… this link expires on the 31st of this month…
Do not miss out… 15% off direct from FLV!!

6 Likes

I just got my order in, Thanks for the Coupon @SmokyBlue :call_me_hand:

SmokyBlue Coupon for 15% off and insider samples. Thanks for
joining the Flavorah Family of Flavors.

You forgot to mention that the coupon not only gets 15% off but also free samples. On my last order I received 2 free 15ml flavors :tada:

7 Likes

Best kept secret, @Rocky02852 :rofl:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @SmokyBlue.

7 Likes

For those not yet “in awe”, you must not have taken a stroll through the resources SmokyBlue has provided, or experienced through reading her notes the attention to detail and thought processes followed through her recipe creation!
To call her work “Next Level”, is still coming up short.
Nearly 10% of my flavor stash is now Flavorah, and I’m still drooling over some of her recipes and missing flavors for them. I see 2020 being a big Flavorah year in my future!

Thanks SmokyBlue for all you do! And thank you for sharing your skills with us.

7 Likes

Happy to share, @Tmease … and more than willing to experiment and play around.
I have yet to get bored with Flavorah… the flavors just have been kind to me… makes me happy to see others learning to play with their flavors too… no matter the brand, it is always about learning what you like and don’t like… :wink:

7 Likes

I would say that I completely agree, at face value: Dining out, I would try any and every type of food put in front of me, cost no object. When I started mixing, frugality bit me, and my mixes all seemed to be geared toward a certain custard or cream or dessert.
I started looking at the numbers, and some things I wrote off as too expensive, when I looked at how far ultra concentrates last, I was robbing myself of some really fine tasting flavors. branching out into some more fruit mixes and beverage mixes.
I’m still shying away from OOO Fried Chicken concentrate, but I’m spreading my wings more!
Going from 20 flavors early in 2015 to 204 flavors now, I think Flavorah is going to keep us all busy

6 Likes