Smokers should switch to vaping

It’s a no brainier really, vaping is so much better than smoking…

They already sell vape kits in the pharmacy’s here in the UK

7 Likes

It wasn’t long ago our local pharmacy stopped selling cigarettes. I always thought it was crazy a pharmacy would sell cigs and sell meds that treat problems created by cigarettes. Made no sense.

5 Likes

Makes sense to the big pharma company’s though

4 Likes

That’s it exactly… sickening to think people count on other’s diseases and death for profit.

6 Likes

That always had me shaking my head too. Next to the nebulizers and stuff was rows of smokes. Hypocrites. Talk about flaunting it in your face. “We’ll help you with your health issues, but be sure to keep smoking so you need us more”…

3 Likes

That made me laugh, back in the 70’s our pharmacy had a photographic section, and the pharmacist would be selling cameras whilst smoking. To be fair to him though, we all smoked everywhere back then.

4 Likes

:joy::joy:My mother told stories of her smoking in the hospital while having us kids. It was definitely a different time back then…:joy:

5 Likes

Awwww, come on! That’s a low blow lumping your local undertaker in with these kinds of scum… :wink: :laughing:

3 Likes

Undertaker? Those dirty basturds :wink::grin:puts you in a box, throws you in a hole. Then charge you 25,000. :joy:

3 Likes

/coughs Gollum. Gollum.

2 Likes