Smoke Alarms?

Seriously, smoke alarms are the bain of my existence. I have set them off more than I care to admit. I love to vape, but set them off way too much. Laughing in my head as I type this.

9 Likes

We have one by the front door and when guests are leaving I always make the mistake of blowing vapour straight up into it… makes everyone jump :smile:

8 Likes

Ugh! Its a major problem here too… And all of our smoke detectors are connected so when one goes off they aaall go off. :roll_eyes::laughing:

6 Likes

our house has hard wired smoke detectors in a few places and ive never set a single one off…

ever…

hmmmm :thinking:…now doubting whether they actually work… :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Your mission today is to set those puppies off! For safety testing purposes of course. You can do it!

7 Likes

i’ll set fire to the living room…see what happens…

you can’t be too careful which such things, needs testing properly :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Yeah, that sounds like a solid plan. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

don’t know what I’d do without you lot to steer me on the right path…

4 Likes

Any time man, just lookin out for ya!

3 Likes

Or you could just breath on it.

Nope never mind. Shit does not set off smoke alarms.

6 Likes

They are a pain. Take a shower and open the door, fire alarm. Cook something, fire alarm. Vape in that room, fire alarm. Seems like I spend half my life fanning the damn fire alarm with a pillow.

5 Likes

Thought ogres didn’t shower…:thinking:

5 Likes

Only once a year.

6 Likes

Your memory is much too good. What to do, what to do???

6 Likes

Ha! Its only good when it comes to remembering shit that doesn’t actually matter… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Amen. I resemble that remark.

7 Likes

I’ve set off the work ones more than once (with a no vaping inside policy :rofl:). Never set one off at home :flushed:

7 Likes

So naughty!

5 Likes

@Skullblade789 It’s OK, I can help. I’m NICET certified and know all there is to know about those dastardly lil’ bastards.

I am happy to hear however that you DO have functional fire detection. Two thumbs up. Yes indeed, vape CAN and WILL trip most smoke detectors. IF you have the el cheapo ionization type detectors that the builder/electrician threw into your home, they meet minimum code (and I hate them). Photoelectric’s are far superior, and should false LESS with vape.

ANY smokes, are better than NO smokes.

7 Likes

Guilty as well. :laughing:

5 Likes