SMOK Nfix Pro Review

Good Afternoon VC today I am going to be reviewing the Nfix Pro fKit rom SMOK

Introduction

SMOK has released a new member of Nfix family The Nfix Pro inherits the ultra-slim design of the original Nfix. The Nfix Pro inherits the ultra-slim design of the original Nfix.

Inside the box

Smok NFix Pro device
NFix Pro Pod
LP1 Meshed 0.9ohm coil (installed)
LP1 Meshed 1.2ohm coil
USB Type C cable
User manual

There are 9 colour options to choose from: Black, Grey, Blue Green, Cyan Pink, Blue Gold, Gold Red, Silver Blue, Blue Purple and Green Gold.

Design and Specs

Size: 22×13.2×110.4mm
Output: 5-25W (2-4V) VW
Battery: 700mAh (internal)
Display: 0.69in OLED Screen and LED indicator
Resistance range: 0.6-3ohm
E-liquid capacity: 2ml
USB Type C
Pods: Refillable replaceable coils
Pods: LP1 coils – 0.9ohm, 1.2ohm, 0.8ohm, 0.8ohm DC
Adjustable airflow
Draw activated
Side fill port

Following on from it the NFIX the Pro is small in size. The body is finished in a high gloss finish and the colors really pop.

Up front below the pod, there is SMOK branding above the 0.69" OLED display screen and a power button. On the display, you have a battery bar and percentage indicator, Wattage The coil resistance, and at the bottom of the display is your puff counter.

Industry-standard 5 Clicks to power the device on and off. Note your puff counter will automatically reset every time you turn the device off. Click 3 times to enter the power setting interface, and then you can press the power button to adjust the power from 5W to 25W.

On the bottom the Type C port. Inside the device is a 700mAh battery which will charge in around 70 minutes using the USB Type C port at up to 0.7A charge rate.

Around the back, you have AFC in the form of a tab that slides open and closed to adjust your airflow. On the bottom of the rear is Nfix PRO logo

The pod is not held in by magnets which we have come to expect. Instead, the pod snaps into place with a re-assuring snap!

The pod will hold up to 2ml of your own e-liquid and it has a side-fill design. The coils are inserted via the push-fit method and are held in place snuggly with o-rings.

This uses the LP1 range of coils which include the following…

0.9ohm Meshed LP1 coil (included in kit)
1.2ohm Meshed LP1 coil (included in kit)

Additionally, 2 other coils are available separately

0.8ohm Meshed LP1 coil
0.8ohm DC (Dual Wire) LP1 coil

Performance

The 700mAh battery performed ok with both coils holding out to 243 puffs before needing a charge

These LP1 coils perform very well giving great flavor help with the rear AFC being able to tailor the airflow to get the best from the coil installed. That airflow delivered to the coil s super-smooth and after some tinkering, I settled with the AFC about halfway open. Longevity is good lasting me easily 2 weeks before a drop in flavor using a 50/50 VG/PG e-liquid.

Summary

I think SMOK nailed it with the NFIX Pro. Super slim design and shape, Comfortable mouthpiece on the pod that does not move once snapped into place. Autofire works flawlessly on this device and I experienced no leaking from these coils during my testing. The fill port plug is of good quality and is easy to use. The pod itself is clear enough to see your e-liquid level easily. I really enjoyed testing Nfix Pro from SMOK.

Things I Like

Super slim design and shape
The comfortable mouthpiece on the pod
Clear easy to read Information on the Oled display
Battery life
Great flavor
4 different coils are available
Great color finish
Draw activated
Clear pod with good quality fill grommet

Things I don’t Like

Zero / Nada Nothing to dislike here It’s an all-round gush fest no complaints here

I would like to thank SMOK for sending over the Nfix Pro kit for the purpose of the review. I hope you enjoyed reading this.

2 Likes

Nice job I like a pod kit as back up sneaky little puffs

2 Likes

@LEED Cheers mate yup it’s defo a slim stealthy kit :+1:t2:

1 Like

I can appreciate the need for a stealth vape, and that looks like a good way to do it. Nicely reviewed @Daredevil.

1 Like

@SessionDrummer Thank you

1 Like