Smoant cylon trouble

On the bright side, these ain’t Playstations…

2 Likes

Oh I’m sure their worse. I’ll do removal of parts if it’s simple but I’ve tried pulling apart a whole mod. Boyingggggg! Shit flies everywhere. Springs, washers, screws, watchamacalliits, whosits, watsits. Fuckin field day for The Cat in the Hat.

5 Likes

Fortunately I’ve not yet encountered a mod like that! A few wires, some button shells, a display panel, and a PCB. Never tried the Jack-in-the-box 220 though.

2 Likes

I pulled apart my G-Box after it started autofiring. Pieces, parts everywhere. They wanted a picture, so I sent them one of the pieces, parts. Just got the replacement today. Good Company.

6 Likes

It has to be. Started acting up again so I messed around with the down bottom and it started working and now I noticed the numbers are going down when it acts up. Waiting to hear back from vapordna. Had a confirmation email with in 20 mins saying they received my email so shouldn’t be too long, probably Monday before I hear something.

4 Likes

Sparky probably already has a gurney rolled out into Autopsy and he’s wringing his hands, laughing maniacally. One Table, No Waiting!!!

6 Likes

Hopefully their online customer service is as good as in the store. The few times I have had problems, they don’t even question anything or inspect the faulty hardware, they just hand me a new one.

5 Likes

Sweet, I’m hoping all goes well. Thanks for the reinsurance!! :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah, Sending it out tomorrow for a replacement. The down switch is definitely bad… Good news is DNA had no problem taking it back. They’ve been great so far.

5 Likes

Update :eight_pointed_black_star: It’s a very sad day. I’m no longer a owner of the Cylon :cry: DNA are out of stock and because they recommended in-store credit for my return, I had no choice but to get something else :triumph:. So fucking bummed, Ill have to pick it up again another time. Well after digging through what mods dna had left (very few) I ended up getting the Nova kit by Geekvape.

1 Like

I’m glad you didn’t get stiffed but I’d be bum too.

5 Likes

Yeah, I believe it was just bad luck. The next time I see it on sale , I’m getting another one! I loved mine…

4 Likes

Aw man that sucks. Sorry to hear it, but glad you didn’t get screwed!

PM…

2 Likes