Show us your Vapers Pets!

Cute. You got two siblings, by the looks.

And, welcome to VC, @Tomliamson :wave:

5 Likes

I have 4 cats

5 Likes

Look at her eyes

10 Likes

Barney & Clyde
Cosmo… Who calls me loser at least twice a day… Starting to get a complex :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

My sweet Emma Lou

Pretty Boy and my Gracie
20230516_091323
Their two kids, probably be named Fred & Ethel

8 Likes

Looks like you’ve got your hand’s full, @Letitia ! Nice family. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Our 2 pups, I think you can tell who the trouble maker is. The pic with them both was as close as I could get them when the Izzinator, my wife rescued from a taco stand, showed up…last time I send her for a carnitas taco, wound up with a Chiweenie instead…:confused: They both get along better now

Fiona has learned to “tolerate” Izzy now…sometimes lol

8 Likes

8 Likes

You’re sitting in my chair again!

6 Likes

9 Likes

If I could show a picture to describe the word “content”, it would be this one!

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Update

Started calling him legs since he was born (they are so long); of course his bame is Legs since it’s the only thing he answers to. Rowdy little shit but he sure knows what “NO Legs” means…run to Mama. Lol

Yep he’s still Fluff, unfortunately he doesn’t seem to answer to anything. Way more stubborn than his bother, NO don’t mean shit, he just keeps doing whatever until granny has to get up…then he hides, he’s the smart one.

5 Likes

5 Likes
5 Likes

@Letitia

3 Likes

What the fuck

2k+ views and 9 hours of watching on my cat video

3 Likes

You’ve produced an instructional video for Cats that may find themselves suffering from low self esteem. Nice work, Joel :smirk::laughing: Please tag me when you release episode two!

2 Likes
3 Likes