Show us your Vapers Pets!

So lets see your cats and dogs…or tarantulas, whatever you got!

I’ll start with our 7, yes, seven, cats!

Say hello to our latest additions, Ripley on the right and Truly Scrumptious on the left:

This is brother and sister, Cooper on the left and Chloe on the right:

These are our brother and sister pair of Ragdolls. Solace (Solly) on the left and Haze (Hazy Dazy) on the right:

And last but not least, we have our oldest and grumpiest cat. Our lovely Naughty Tortie, Ember:

So come on, show us your pets!

7 Likes

Nice crew of family member’s there, Andrew! Is Solly in one of those window boxes, that allow’s them to bird watch, etc? Cat’s are ok, I guess… :crazy_face: I prefer an animal that comes when you call it, lol. Now, be honest…these guy’s look all calm, content, and definitely photogenic, but what about when their terrorizing your house, hanging from the drape’s, and knocking lamp’s off table’s! Got any photo’s of that? :laughing: Seriously, though, it’s obvious you take really great care of them.

6 Likes

The 2 kittens do tend to go a bit nuts and climb up the curtains etc but they will grow out of that. The others are all over 2yo so they just chill and have the occasional mad half hour.

That is basically a big enclosure around our front door so they cats can’t do a runner when we open the door and so they can sit in there when it’s warm enough to have the door left open.
We have one on the back door as well which I have connected a mesh tunnel to which goes the length of the garden and has a big enclosure halfway along and an even bigger one at the bottom of the garden.

This is a better pic of the one covering the front door:

These are a couple of pics of the tunnel and connected enclosures I built in the back garden, when they were first built and unpainted:

This is the only half decent pic I can find of the largest enclosure at the end of the tunnel. I took this pic in the middle of the night, in night mode on my phone, hence the shitness of it:

That tunnel comes from another ‘catio’ like the one at the front of the house but bigger and the tunnel connects all 3 so the cats can basically be out in the garden without being able to disappear/get run over/eaten by a dog.

I built all these with scrap wood and a shitty mitre block. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

This girl is the master of the house. Even as she approach’s her 14th year(next week), and has become hard of hearing, she is otherwise still healthy, and playful. We have developed quite the mean’s of communicating, over the year’s. A hand gesture, or even a look from me(or from her for that matter), or a vocal queue and I know when it’s time to go outside, or play, or just ‘pay attention to me, damnit’ :smile: Kayla has been a great companion. The first photo :point_down: is the ‘it’s time for my afternoon treat’s’, where she stage’s herself on the end of the couch, and make’s sneezing sound’s(to get my attention) until her demand’s are met! :rofl:

8 Likes

Wow! That’s really cool! :ok_hand: :+1:

5 Likes

Aww, she is so cute! She’s doing a grand job of guarding the vape devices there!

6 Likes

Just my puppers

10 Likes

Cute! Is it an American Bull Terrier?

How long did it take you to tame the Triceratops? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Too many cats, and never enough time.

Flax (dumb as a box of rocks, but most loyal cat ever).

Fancis:

Kit Kat (Part sneaky snake, and Daddy’s Girl):

Swiper:

8 Likes

Very cute SD, very cute :slight_smile:

6 Likes

She a pit mix. A touch of boxer and mostly Staffordshire Terrier/bully mix.

But she is my adventure girl.

10 Likes

That’s some nice scenery there. Epic dog walking territory!

4 Likes

I can only hope your cats don’t like Fish :rofl:

6 Likes

Me & my ol’ lady found this little beauty out in the snow back on the 15th of this month…we posted a pic & details a/b her on FB & nobody has replied, so I guess we adopted her… I’m not really a cat person…, don’t get me wrong, I like cats but I just never thought of owning one… She’s soo gentle & playful tho…, meet Snow!

I would show the ankle eaters but they’re under a cover rn… like usual :unamused:

11 Likes

Fitting name, Steve! She look’s pretty content.

6 Likes

That’s a nice looking cat there @St3v0, Good job rescuing her and giving her a home.
She looks happy to be there. :+1:

6 Likes

They love fish but preferably the tinned variety. Pretty sure those huge fish would be more likely to eat our cats! :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that your garden? Looks pretty damn huuuge!

5 Likes

11 Likes

Lovely pair you have there Daniel (Clearly I mean the pets!). A fellow tortie! Is yours grumpy and temperamental too? They don’t call 'em naughty torties for nothing! :smiley:

7 Likes

Mr. Bleu My lil buddy

11 Likes