Share your tried and tested recipes

I have a Blueberry Mint recipe in my ADV rotation, but it also incorporates Menthol. Those are quite different profiles… mint is a flavor while menthol is an experience.

5 Likes

Wow! That’d blow me out of the water! :wink: chuckles

It’s definitely a MUST HAVE flavor though IMO!!

6 Likes

The only mint that I have found that really works for me is Jungle Flavors Mint.
A bit of a bugger finding it, but it’s worth it.

4 Likes

truthlly part of me think I should go minty/sweet part of me think I should go minty/menthol gonna have to have a word with my tastebuds and have a look at more recipes to see what I

4 Likes

I use Flavor West menthol @ 4% for a pure menthol vape, it’s pretty damn good

3 Likes

I got you beat @Steampugs, with the laziest Froot Loops of all time.

7 Likes

I wonder if that’s where I missed the boat with that Fruit Circles. I was using around 4-5%.
Will give this a try :+1: at these percentages.

4 Likes

Well you never know @marsh8, overall I think it’s safe to say the Capella Silverline’s are weaker than CAP flavors, so boosting it up above mid, might do the trick. Or you could hate it too LOL. Let me know.

4 Likes

FLV CDM is great

4 Likes

In the back of the room easing my hand… Excuse everyone can I ask what is CDM?? Thank you :grinning:

4 Likes

(FLV) Creme De Menthe

9 Likes

Welcome @SrMixAlot. Don’t forget to introduce yourself :wink:

Not one I have advertised much, but another one of my favs. @SthrnMixer will remember the time we all tried to work out a Pecan Pie juice. I was waiting for Pecan flavoring so I tried this. It turned out soooo good!

9 Likes

It’s a clone but so delicious:

@SthrnMixer Your Grapefruit based recipe was exactly what I needed for my Pomelo…

6 Likes

Thank you for answering @SrMixAlot

6 Likes

I had this recipe on ELR, but with different values. This version was my private version that I eventually went to. If you like honey…

8 Likes

Just ported my Drunken Custard over here. Buy a barrel and mix it!

8 Likes

Damn you and your 1 flavour I’m missing again :rofl:

9 Likes

Which one is it this time?

9 Likes

FA Whiskey

8 Likes

Oh. I like that one in there. I was told by the vape shop buddy of mine never touch the percentage of that flavor in that recipe lol. But do you have any other bourbons? Sub it and see. I would be very interested what the GC does to that recipe.

8 Likes