SessionDrummer's review of SteamCrave's Plus v.2 Advanced Kit and Squonk Backpack

Thank you @hearts, it’s always nice to hear that.

5 Likes

Thank you @mjag. Believe it or not, I did pick up 3 packs of meshes from SC in the same order. I didn’t get the dualies though. :frowning: I’m still running my own insane test, where I have the tank filled, AND the backpack filled.

I will try the SS and NI60 to see how they fare after I wear down the 23ml total juice I have in here now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much @Steampugs, hearing that from “That Award Guy”, never gets old. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Updated with NEW Suonk Pins for the Velocity, and Postless decks (thanks @jim210), and RDA Shots.

5 Likes

Is it working good? No leaks?

4 Likes

@mjag, because it dumps 0.4ml per pump I had to re-learn pumping, but as long as I don’t over squonk it, dry dry dry.

4 Likes

Look what turned up yesterday, about half hour before I had to go to work @SessionDrummer. I had to wait a very frustrating 24 hours and get the kids to bed before I could play with it. I’ll get back in a couple of days when I’ve played a bit more with a proper impression but my first thoughts other than I’m gonna need to drop my nic levels down a smidge (got a huge nicotine buzz after a couple of hits and I only have nic at 1.8 :rofl:) are why didn’t I buy one of these earlier! I can totally see why you love steam crave so much, they are very well made and with this particular kit the options are vast. I haven’t tried the mesh deck yet and chances are it’ll be a while before I get round to it. But the airflow is silky smooth, I currently have it set to the one slot and the flavour is awesome and clouds are still huge :grin:. I did manage to get a dry hit but that was my fault, I’d closed off the flow control to fill the tank and forgot to open it up again :flushed:. All in all colour me impressed.
I do have one small niggle tho… wheres the bubble glass?! :crazy_face::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Very nice indeed @MrMattUK. You’re making me want to get a SS one as yours looks spiffy. As far as the whole bubble glass, hehe, I think they were AFRAID to include anything sticking out further than the protective metal-ness as it IS a heavy setup !!! I test fit the metal extension, but thought it looked just plain better, just like how you have it.

I don’t know if you’ve SteamCraved or not before, but make SURE, to ALWAYS close off juice flow when filling, or it WILL dump on you.

Can’t wait to hear what you think of it, good, bad, and ugly.

4 Likes

A lot of Plus V2 parts are interchangeable with the V1. If you have a V1 you can take the chimney off that and buy the V1 bubble glass 15ml bubble glass for Aromamizer Plus V1 RDTA(2pcs/pack),

Just tried it myself, works like a charm :+1:

7 Likes

or even

11 Likes

Come on I’m sure you have enough to put another stack on. :joy::crazy_face:

6 Likes

ya i could do the 20ml glass and the steel stack for a 30ml tower lol

9 Likes

I was a steam crave virgin It’s was a hard lesson to learn @SessionDrummer but I litterally found that out the hard way minutes after posting my excited pic…:pensive: luckily it wasnt to bad a dump and I didn’t loose too much juice. I was only joking about the bubble glass, when you’ve only got like 2 ml capacity a bubble is a must but 6 ml without the extension is plenty of juice saying that it does look pretty cool with one @Mjag :sunglasses: and just an absolute monster with the extension aswell @woftam!!! Not a pocket friendly setup you’ve got there :crazy_face: :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Challenge accepted

11 Likes

Knew it would take much or time for that matter :rofl::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Now you’re just being silly :joy::joy:

4 Likes

You still got the Vboy cranking

5 Likes

This is being silly on an overpowered 21700 stacked tube now that is silly

11 Likes

Put that in your pocket and tell me your not happy to see me. :rofl: