Searching the Master Flavor List

When I search the Master Flavor List for “Graham Cracker” I see four pages listed, but when I flip through the pages I’m seeing duplicates on different pages. As an example I have Capella and Flavor West Graham Cracker. I see both of them on the first and second page (in different locations on each page), and Flavor West on the third page.

5 Likes

What you may be seeing is different variations such as DX / VG / Clear etc

The pagination does repeat the last flavour from the previous page at the top of the new page

6 Likes

I checked that - and that is why I focused on the flavors that I have in my stash (highlighted by green lines), and these were the ones showing up multiple times on separate pages.

4 Likes

Sorry i added this as you were typing

4 Likes

I have let Grubby know because it is constant 1>2 2>3 but not 3>4 (it is not a hard fix)

Thanks for letting us know

5 Likes

Here are some pics - I have the page size set to 10 which might be part of it as well…

MasterList1
MasterList2
MasterList3
MasterList4

6 Likes

Ya there is something weird going on
If you sort by company then you dont get the dupe entries.

I have let grubby know so it can be sorted out

5 Likes

This is interesting… I am pretty stumped right now as to why this is doing that, I’ll keep looking, thanks for the report

7 from page 1 are then shown on page 2 and 2 more are shown on page 3… :exploding_head:

4 Likes

It seems to do it when the flavour names are exactly the same spelling, it’s even worse with Vanilla Custard :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

This should now be fixed

When you search it will sort the table by company / vendor / flavour house which seems to remove this problem

You can then sort by columns if you wish

Please note: Sorting by name will re-introduce the problem

4 Likes

I think the proper phrasing is: This should now be ‘fixed’ :wink:

Works for me @Grubby - here I thought - sorting stuff, should not be that hard to fix, after all computer sorting algorithms have been around, like, forever - who knew? :laughing:

Thank you!

2 Likes