Salt nic mixing

Hey guys,
Is it okay to mix salt nic with freebase juice?

3 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Hey there,

Mixing salt nicotine (nic salt) with freebase nicotine juice is technically possible, but there are some important factors to consider. The main difference between nic salt and freebase nicotine is their pH level and absorption rate.

Nicotine salts are typically smoother and less harsh on the throat, making them ideal for higher concentrations of nicotine, such as those found in pod systems. Freebase nicotine, on the other hand, has a higher pH level and is commonly used in traditional vape setups.

When mixing the two, it’s crucial to keep in mind the nicotine strength of each and how they will affect the overall nicotine concentration of your e-liquid. Mixing nic salt with freebase juice may result in a different vaping experience than using them separately.

Additionally, it’s important to be cautious when experimenting with nicotine concentrations, especially if you’re not accustomed to higher nicotine levels. Start with small test batches and gradually adjust the ratio to find the right balance for your preferences.

Ultimately, while it’s technically possible to mix nic salt with freebase juice, it’s essential to proceed with caution and be mindful of how it may impact your vaping experience. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to ask for further clarification.

Happy vaping!

4 Likes

So I DIY mix for myself, nic free. In my 4 daily setups I mix at 4mg/ml freebase. I also use a BB as my pod device, and for that I’ll mix my regular 4mg/ml freebase AND 4mg/ml nic salts. Best of both worlds for a quick pop out to the store. My wife prefers a different nic level to me, hence the nic free OG.

4 Likes

Mixing nic free also allows you to store e-liquid for longer without fear of the nic going off.

3 Likes