REVIEW TGO pod mod from Vapefly

My latest review of the new Vapefly TGO pod Mod. I’m not so sure on this one.

Give it a watch and let me know what you think and as always a subscribe is always appreciated if you enjoyed it.

6 Likes

@VUGLifeUK, ok, at first I was like, “Wait, that’s an odd looking little …”. But after your review, and being mesmerized by the display, it kind of started to grow on me. Nothing finer could be asked for, in any review, if, you ask me.

2 Likes

Brilliantly done yet again brother, very interesting little device that I keep seeing everywhere these days.

Awesome review man :wink:

2 Likes

Im not a huge fan of the fingerprint jobby but i can see it may have practical uses for some. For me, it doesnt bother me if someone picks up my mod, they’re the ones who end up with herpes so its they’re own fault :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

It’s another gimmick that usually gets turned off by everyone, once you’ve shown your mates ‘what it can do’ you’ll prob never use it again, but it gets a few nerd points for it

1 Like

Im a funny one with a display, how many mods do you stare at a display when you vape, not many and even then its quite annoying having it in your eyeline. I think asl ong as we can read the display and the information is there, we dont need much more.

1 Like