[REVIEW] SessionDrummer's GeekVape GBox Squonk Kit Review

Awesome review, that refill bottle looks like a good idea but I wonder how long it will take considering the squonk pin hole size is tiny, cheers :+1:

4 Likes

They are actually really quick probably about the same as filling a tank with a thin squirt cap - invert the mod squeeze all the air from the squonk bottle then tip it up the right way and squeeze the big bottle.

4 Likes

Great job @SessionDrummer :tada:

5 Likes

I think it’s probably due to the “law of diminishing returns”… Most folks who TC do so at 80 or below I imagine. And at some point, there has to be a wall where no matter how moist the cotton, if you hit it for even a second, the cotton is going to start to char/burn/whatever.

I could be wrong, but that’s my thoughts on it.
Besides which, you’re getting into a different style of vaping at that point IMO. :wink:

4 Likes

Great shot which explains alot!

I kind of like the idea of it… But I’d need a damned “revolver” version of one to be useful. As I rarely do more than 2ml of one flavor before I’m ready to grab a different bottle. :laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks @Skullblade789

3 Likes

Thanks @TheTinMan

Thank you @Lolly

4 Likes

At weekend I’ll sort you a password out for Steampugs man, so you can write on the editor in there :wink: :+1:

6 Likes