[REVIEW] SessionDrummer's GeekVape GBox Squonk Kit Review

It is kinda a strange thing to do imo. The latest firmware for the aegis drops tc down from 100w to 80w as well (so don’t upgrade if you want the 100w). I wondered if it was a carry over from the aegis update that they just didn’t change. When they release the FW for the gbox it may change but who knows.

5 Likes

Fabulous review SD!

5 Likes

Thanks @woftam and @VapeyMama, …

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 20 hours before trying again.

6 Likes

Nice job, very good review.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed the review @SessionDrummer and don’t worry about TC, it is a small niche who use it and I think 90% of those youtube reviewers never mention it.

@woftam how did you replace the bottle on the Gbox? I hate the bottle it comes with.

4 Likes

Undo the 4 screws on the squonk bottle side then remove the cover - undo the 2 screws that hold the metal tube replaced with a YFTK 8ml sqounk bottle. Mine looks a little different than this one

6 Likes

You rock brother!

6 Likes

You may need to get a filler bottle too they make it a little easier to fill - i found one that fits on my standard bottles.

4 Likes

I got a filler bottle with my therion bf and ordered another but like the idea of just putting it on my standard bottle, did that come from fasttech too?

5 Likes

Yes mate it comes with a 30 ml bottle but the top just screws on to any standard bottle

5 Likes

Thanks bud. Just ordered!

5 Likes

Great review SD.

I think I have said that somewhere. :joy:

7 Likes

Awesome review, that refill bottle looks like a good idea but I wonder how long it will take considering the squonk pin hole size is tiny, cheers :+1:

4 Likes

They are actually really quick probably about the same as filling a tank with a thin squirt cap - invert the mod squeeze all the air from the squonk bottle then tip it up the right way and squeeze the big bottle.

4 Likes

Great job @SessionDrummer :tada:

5 Likes

I think it’s probably due to the “law of diminishing returns”… Most folks who TC do so at 80 or below I imagine. And at some point, there has to be a wall where no matter how moist the cotton, if you hit it for even a second, the cotton is going to start to char/burn/whatever.

I could be wrong, but that’s my thoughts on it.
Besides which, you’re getting into a different style of vaping at that point IMO. :wink:

4 Likes

Great shot which explains alot!

I kind of like the idea of it… But I’d need a damned “revolver” version of one to be useful. As I rarely do more than 2ml of one flavor before I’m ready to grab a different bottle. :laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks @Skullblade789

3 Likes

Thanks @TheTinMan

Thank you @Lolly

4 Likes

At weekend I’ll sort you a password out for Steampugs man, so you can write on the editor in there :wink: :+1:

6 Likes