[review] Noova STORM Pod and Noova Disposable Review

Thanks to Noova for sending me these products to review!

Check it out on their website: https://noovaitalia.it

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Noova, nor am I being paid to write this review.

In the box:

Disposables:

• 1 * Device

STORM Pod:

• 1 * Battery
  • 1 * USB-C cable
  • 1 * Pod
  • 1 * Lanyard

Specs:

Disposable:

• 800 puffs
  • 20 or 0mg nic
  • Airflow control

STORM Pod:

• 550 mAh battery
  • USB-C port
  • 2 ml pod
  • 1.05 ohm mesh coil
  • Black, Silver or Pink

Design

Design on both of these devices is pretty simple and straight to the point. In terms of shape and branding, they kinda look alike, but there are some differences. Of course the STORM has a pod that you can detach from the battery and refill with your own juice. The disposable Noova is just a device in one piece. The disposable device has an airflow twister on the bottom, which the STORM pod does not have. The storm pod has a USB-C port on the bottom, so you can recharge the device.

On the front of the disposable devices, there is a number corresponding with the flavor that is also written on the back. On the back there is also written 2% or 0% depending on how much nicotine your device has. The storm pod has the word STORM on the back. In terms of size, the STORM pod is just a tad bigger than the disposables.

Flavors

Peach Ice

Honestly a very good peach flavor. When I wanna bet on a safe flavor, I usually go for a peach flavor, so I wasn’t scared to try this one. The

Vanilla Ice Cream

I was honestly surprised by how much I liked this one. I still prefer fruity flavors, but this could honestly be a backup or even a daily vape for me. Very sweet vanilla.

Gin Tonic

Very citrus like. Not my favorite flavor, but still ok. It smells like an alcoholic drink would, so that part is accurate, but when you inhale, it tastes like citrus.

Chocolate Cake

I can’t really describe this flavor. I don’t know if it’s just because I don’t like creamy flavors, but I really didn’t like this one. On the exhale there is a little bit of a chocolate/brownie flavor, but before that I really didn’t like it. The flavor also stays in your mouth pretty long after that. Maybe for people who really like those creamy flavors, but this one wasn’t for me unfortunately.

Pods

As far as I know the pods for the Noova STORM only come with 1,05 ohm mesh coils. It’s a pretty loose draw for a device this tiny, but definitely directed towards mouth to lung vapers. The pods are side-fill, with a little rubber plug. They hold 2ml liquid, which is on the low side, but they can’t go any bigger because of the TPD laws. If you’re an all day vaper, you might need to take 2 pods with you or use other vapes throughout the day as well, because of this. The pods are being held in with strong magnets and feel sturdy in there.

Performance

Performance on both of these devices was very good and enjoyable, especially if you think about how small these devices are. The STORM pod really looks like a tiny 800 puff disposable, but you can recharge and refill the pods, so it’s more environmentally friendly, of course. The flavor on the disposables is a little better and the fact that they have airflow control implemented in there, is also a really big plus if you ask me.

Pros

• Airflow control (disposables only)
  • Rechargeable and refillable (STORM only)
  • Comes with a lanyard
  • Very small and easy to use devices

Cons

• No airflow control (STORM only)

Verdict

Both these devices come with their own pros and cons. While the disposables offer airflow control and potentially better flavor, the STORM pod stands out for being rechargeable and refillable, which is more environmentally friendly. The design is simple and functional, with flavors ranging from peach to chocolate cake, catering to different preferences. Overall, it appears to be a matter of personal preference between convenience and customization.

Thanks so much to Noova Italia for sending me this device to test! Check out their website for more information!

4 Likes

Thanks, Naomi!

1 Like