[REVIEW] ELUX Feela ENE 10000 and ENE Legend 3500 Mesh

Thanks to ELUX for sending me this product to review!

Check it out on their website:

https://www.eluxtech.com/products/feela-ene-10000/

&

https://www.eluxtech.com/products/legend-3500-mesh/

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at ELUX, nor am I being paid to write this review.

In the box:

• Disposable vape

Specs:

10000:

• Puffs: up to 10000
  • Coil: Mesh Coil
  • E-liquid: 20 ml
  • Charging: Type-C
  • Nicotine: 2%
  • Battery: 600 mAh
  • Flavor: up to 54
  • Size: 98.2 * 40.4 * 24.5 mm

3500:

• Puffs: up to 3500
  • Coil: Mesh Coil
  • E-liquid: 10ml
  • Nicotine: 2%
  • Battery: 1500mAh
  • Flavor: up to 65
  • Size: 11021.721.7mm

Design

The design on both of these devices are sleek and straight to the point. They are appealing and stealthy designs, not made overly childish or anything, while they still managed to keep it colorful and pleasing to look at. There is some branding on both the back and the front for both of these devices. I think the major difference is that the 10k device is rechargeable, which the 3,5k one isn’t.

The 10k device has a glass looking finish, and on the bottom a flower shaped battery light indicator. On the bottom there is a usb type-c charging port as well.

The 3,5k one doesn’t have a charging port, because it’s not rechargeable.

Flavors

Sunrise

This flavor was ultimately my favorite and the one I wasn’t able to put down. It offers fruity and refreshing flavor tones, without it being too sweet or icy.

Ocean

When reading the name of this flavor, it bothered me a little bit at first, because I was like; “what does the ocean taste like?”. After tasting it, I kinda understood why they went with this name. If you know the air fresheners with the name ocean to the scent, this reminded me of those a little bit. It’s a nice and fresh flavor.

Mango Peach Watermelon

This one tastes exactly like the name. First getting hit with those typical mango peach flavors, followed by a hint of watermelon. These last two flavors from the 3,5k version of the device both are light flavors and they aren’t very sweet.

Mountain Dew

If you are familiar with a mountain dew drink and you like that, you will probably also like this one. It tastes almost exactly like I remember the drink tasting, but also a little less noticeable in flavor and a little less sweet.

Performance

For both of these devices I wanna say that I really appreciate them not being overly sweet or icy in terms of flavor. Another thing that I think ELUX is definitely doing better than some other companies, is keeping the 20mg as the standard for nicotine strength, no one needs more than this. For a heavy smoker trying to quit smoking, 20mg really is that sweet spot that might help them quit.

Feela ENE 10000:

The mesh coil for this device really ensures a consistent vaping experience. You try it once and after that you know what to expect from it. The puff count from 10k is also considered relatively high in the disposable market, which I really appreciate. I have charged them a few times and they are still going strong like in the beginning. When completely empty, the device is fully charged again after about an hour of slow charging. The 600mAh battery will probably get most vapers through a day, especially if you have 2 devices to switch up the flavors.

ENE Legend 3500 Mesh:

This one has a huge 1500mAh battery, which will definitely get most vapers through a few days. This is the one of the devices that can’t be charged and has to be disposed of once the battery dies, but after a few days of using them, mine are still going strong. The flavors on this device are a little less sweet than most disposables out there, but I like to switch it up every now and then, so to me that’s actually not a bad thing.

Pros

• Sleek design
  • Mesh coils
  • Variety of flavors
  • 10k version is rechargeable
  • 2% nic as the standard

Cons

• 3,5k version is not rechargeable

Verdict

If you like a rechargeable device or one that you vape until it’s dead, ELUX offers both of these options. I personally did prefer the Feela ENE 10000 version of these vapes. Just because of that little more flavor and the fact that I can recharge it multiple times, before it is fully empty. The ENE Legend 3500 Mesh is really more for those people who like a straightforward basic disposable. I would recommend choosing one of these devices based on what you prefer, convenience or longevity.

Another big thanks to ELUX for sending me these devices to try. They also sent me this cool T-shirt in the package! Definitely check them out online and try their devices for yourself!

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time and effort to review them. Obviously, they are not something I’d get for myself but having knowledge of things for others is always of use.

1 Like