Rest Easy Mike - Vapin Trucker

Sadly Mike passed away early this morning.

Please continue to send love and strength to his family, his children, his partner of seven years.

This is a huge loss to both of his families

Mike was an amazing, kind, hilarious and giving human and he was loved by so many.

You are loved Mike and you have loved well.

I am sorry it took me awhile to post this I am a little shattered right now

18 Likes

I’m sad hearing about Mike’s passing. Much love and strength to all who knew him.

13 Likes

Oh no, that is so sad. Rest forever in peace Mike, you will be missed in the community.

13 Likes

Love out to his family and friends, honestly don’t know what else to say, so difficult to know the words. The love the community showed for him is a testament for all he did in his wonderful life.

13 Likes

I am floored by this as well. Shocked, saddened, and more. Very sorry to hear this, and a loss for us all.

13 Likes

Love is a very dangerous thing. May his memory be eternal.

14 Likes

Rest In Peace Mike

13 Likes

Oh no, devastating news :cry:
Rest In Peace Mike

14 Likes

RIP Mike. He was a great man.

13 Likes

So Sorry for your loss, Eric.

13 Likes

So sad…RIP Mike

12 Likes

It’s so difficult to even say something about somebody who you joked with, who was kind hearted, had a nice word for everybody and a wonderful person alltogether.
We’ll miss you Mike! RIP mate!

13 Likes

I remember the time he did talk with me, about Flavorah… It was super brief…
He picked my brain, shared a few laughs and then he moved on to mix and share with everyone else…
That is what we do in the community… share and pass info along… the jokes and times were fun… and I was happy to see him help other newbies along… I did not expect this at all.

In fact, I had told our @Steampugs just that the other week… :wink:

13 Likes

I think we’re all a bit shell shocked here, we thought we had longer with him, and we so wanted him to see the event this weekend.

However, what we can all take from this is that Mike didn’t have to endure the slow, undignified and painful end that this illness can very easily produce, it’s never easy, but we can take solace in the fact that he didn’t suffer for long.

So, if this weekend still goes ahead, we must all make an extra special effort to give Mike the send off he so deserves, one that characterises what he meant to the community, it will be tough not making it a sombre affair, but Mike had a great sense of humour, so let’s give him something he would have loved to have watched, and in the process give his partner Eric enough money to deal with everything that’s to follow.

This is what we do community, so let’s do Mike proud. :heart:

17 Likes

My condolences to everybody that knew and loved him.
I didn’t know the man, not an avid YT watcher, so the loss is not mine, but I do know all of you so… :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

14 Likes
11 Likes

such Sad news, omg I wasn’t expecting to hear this today. I hope he went peaceful. my thoughts go out to Mikes loved ones, it must be a really tough time. I didn’t know Mike personally and I’m all choked up rn. im vaping big clouds to heaven…

9 Likes

Deepest condolences to those closest to the man, the legend who is the Vaping Trucker.

11 Likes

Thanks again for sharing this Simon, and I couldn’t add anything, beyond what you said.

If anyone wants to post anything in the guestbook, please feel free.

11 Likes

Well done SD!!

5 Likes