Refillable pod devices

Hi. New here and im in the UK.

Im looking for recommendations for refillable pod devices that are designed for non nicotine juices. I have a device that the manufacturer says can be used with no nicotine juices but its not designed for them so the experience is sub par. Any advice fratefully received.

4 Likes

Welcome to you but not sure what your wanting any pod will work with or with out nic in your juice try voopoo ,or Oxva ,uwell ,innokin most pods are pretty good it’s how much Vapor you want is going to question

4 Likes

Welcome to VC, @Sharon :wave:

3 Likes

I am aware that zero nicotine juice can be used in any device but also that in a standard refillable pod device the juice doesnt work so well. The flavour gets muted. I like strong fruity/dessert flavours and would like to have the full flavour. So i am looking for a device that works well with no nicotine flavours and doesnt mute them. Its the flavour im keen on. Not worried if theres a little or a lot vapour. Im told its something to do with molecule size but im no expert! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi there! Thanks for the welcome :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ll stand by my last post that’s why we do what we do there’s no point in vaping juice with no taste only vape vapable juice and NOTHING else learn to mix your own if you raise the pg you might get more flavour but that’s another topic

4 Likes

That’s it, there is no such thing as a special pod specially designed for non nic juices! The nic is a red herring, maybe you are using high VG in a device that would prefer more PG as flavour carries better in PG rather than VG, it may be a pod designed for thinner juices.

Perhaps if you gave more details about the device, coils and juice you are using it would help us work out why you are not getting the desired results?

5 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Sharon.

2 Likes

Guessing you didn’t notice the 1st word in the title George.

Refillable.

3 Likes

I like the Vaporesso refillables. Never had one that didn’t work well. As for ones that work well with 0nic juice, I don’t know cause I only vape nic juice. I might be completely wrong but I think the trick is just to find a good juice. If you feel like the vape isn’t right for the juice, you could try a vape that has airflow and voltage controls so you can tune it up a bit to meet your expectation for the vapour.

5 Likes