Recipe ideas - mint and fruits

Hello fam…lately I have found that I really enjoy fruits mixed with mint. So far I have really enjoyed kiwi with spearmint flv, orange cream with spearmint, and recently tried a draw/kiwi/lemonade with ws23 that I enjoyed.

Are there any other fruit combos mixed with mint they really enjoy? I just thought that I should jump into strawberry mint, and maybe watermelon mint. Just looking for some inspiration. I need to come up with 4 more tester 12ml mixes for tomorrow.

5 Likes

Strawberry, Raspberry and Peach would all work I reckon?. :thinking:

7 Likes

Not banana though.

4 Likes

True that. I am not a super fan of banana vapes…but then again I never had an interest in fruit mint vapes until I did an orange vape and a separate kiwi vape with mint.

4 Likes

I have tried strawberry with mint and at the moment I’m using raspebby with mint. Like the fruity mixes with some mint in them too

4 Likes

I don’t have many mints but I was really into a bunch of mixes last winter using mixed mint INA at very low percentages, but what I really like is wintergreen TFA (although wintergreen is not in the Mint family) goes great with any fruit flavors and I like to add Koolada at just 2 drops per 30ml, not for the cooling, but I think it really helps the fruit Pop with the the mint.
Also, although not a fruit, cucumber and wintergreen is the bomb :yum:

2 Likes

Yeah I vape a lot of cucumber mf, icecream fw, and spearmint flv (1 drop per 15ml). I really like that combo.

2 Likes

One that worked great for me was a peach + pear combo with a touch of Inw Eucalyptus with mint.

2 Likes

Hmmm. This talk about peach and mint I’m going to have to try. I may even try strawberry plus peach with mint.

3 Likes

Lemon, Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Lime, Orange, Raspberry, Strawberry all work with mint. Oh I have also used Apple

6 Likes

Cranberry, raspberry/white chocolate, and green apple are fruits I occasionally add a mint to.

4 Likes

A fun vape::

All flv, 30ml

1 drops Alpine
.2% Basil
.8% Blood Orange
.4% Tangerine
.2% Spearmint

:smiley: Let it sit overnight and see what you think… for another twist, try .2% cucumber with it. :slight_smile:
It’s like a green orange juice, with a pink sweetener once fully steeped.

you could add in too…

3 drops cool menthol
3-6 drops ice

To make it really cool :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey,

Here’s one that you may like:

3% FA Forest Fruits
0.8% INW Mint
0.5 CAP Super Sweet
2% TFA Sweet Cream

3 Likes

I will have to add it to the list for things to make next. I always forget about forest fruits.

1 Like

Welcome to the VC @SwissBigDin.

Thank you. It’s good to be here!

Have you tried this recipe?

3 Likes

Saved it awhile back, Grub…will mix when back home later :+1:

2 Likes

@Grubby I’ve tried year after year to get into cooling agents. Not sure why I just can’t do them, but God knows, I’ve tried. Even with that said, with all these new flavors, flavor houses, obsessions over the next new, New, NEW flavorings, I love exactly how you built this. Tried and true, simple, elegant.

I commend you Sir.

1 Like

Ok, so I mixed, and GC’d a 25ml of it @Grubby. It’s the first time I’ve used my bottle of Koolada. Really nice mix…WS23 is the only other cooler I’ve used(I’m not big on them) but this Koolada doesn’t have the harsh throat hit, like the other. I like it! Well done :+1: As @SessionDrummer say’s…Tried, and true. I’ve been trying to improve upon my SP recipe, with a few of the concentrate’s suggested by our esteemed member’s :smiley: in my ‘Candied Pineapple’ thread, but keep going back to old school flavor’s!

4 Likes