Real Flavors Thread (RF)

Ahhh but I never said I expected them from WaRF. :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink:

And yes, of course I’m familiar with it! :grinning:

3 Likes

Ah-hah!
To me, this seems to be a defining characteristic denoting a distinction between the two.

I would take “in commerce” literally to mean in business. Given that sending small gifts (size/quantity) of flavors to a friend is not commercial, then that would seem to state there is a separate state of guidelines.

I could be wrong. But that’s how it reads to me.

3 Likes

And this is why we have lawyers… :roll_eyes:
So. Does that imply ‘it’s some other regulatory authority’s responsibility’? Or… /sigh

Yeah. I’m not going that deep.
If anything anymore, I’ll just stick to shipping product that’s already met with the approval process (or as yet, has not been hassled/targeted) in small quantities.

No more participation in “traveling flavor boxes” etc. Small and simple, person to person, should continue unfettered and unabated IMO. YMMV. :wink:

I definitely appreciate all your hard work in trying to decipher, and help everyone remain informed though! :thumbsup: :tada:

3 Likes

I’m enjoying the read, it’s very interesting research and I appreciate your hard work on this

6 Likes

Damn this thread makes me sad, I have a couple rf sc flavors I really like:( most of them I have tried have been really harsh to me, even with a month plus steep time, but I really like the blueberry, aged bourbon creme, and pink candy burst type. Actually have several recipes built around the pink candy, but I can’t knowingly give money to people who do this kind of shit, and it seems like I can’t trust the flavor to be the same the next time I buy it anyway. I know it’s slightly off topic, but I have about reached the same point with inawera, with the changing formula’s to flavors and not bothering to tell anyone. I really wonder if some of these companies are expecting the government to shut Vaping down and rather than work on giving them reasons not to they are just trying to cash out while they can, I could be wrong but that’s the feeling I get.

6 Likes

Anyone know the difference between black label and SC? I see they have a couple freebies.(Blue raspberry-french toast)

2 Likes

The black label was meant to be the best of the best but this latest crop i have no idea about but the black label FRENCH vanilla is amazingly good (not the same as the current one).
The original BL Banana is one of the most flavourless concentrates I have. I gave up on it, I tried very hard to get something from it and couldn’t (maybe I will go back to it one day).

3 Likes

Thanks @woftam, I figured since they were free, I’d give them a try. I’m most excited about the French toast. What percentage should I start with?

2 Likes

I have always found RF bakery a little lacking but i would suggest starting any RF at 1% and building on it if required

5 Likes

Nice, thank you sir!!

4 Likes

Dang y’all, I had no idea all of this was going on. I do know I jumped on the hype train early on and jumped right back off, just as quickly.

I thought to give another chance and got some cheap stuff from them. Mostly fruit. Out of 10 concentrates, I think four were worth keeping. Don’t know at all if any of them fade.

All I can say is, I didn’t pay much.

YIKES

7 Likes

Unlikely we will see or hear much from walt in the future - someone threatened him and indirectly his family because he didn’t accept a friend request. Think what you will of him but that is so far out of line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNIW3wyQSLI

He has ceased social media interaction as a result

2 Likes

What is it with people?
Is it Tall Poppy Syndrome?

5 Likes

People are fucking crazy!

2 Likes

I dont know what you mean :crazy_face: :laughing:

3 Likes

Welcome to FaceBook… Enjoy your stay… :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Completely agree.

4 Likes

That sucks, think of him what you will but I have always found him to be a good guy. Some people, a kick straight to the taint for those a-holes.

3 Likes