Question maybe?

Yall making me want to start smoking pot again :laughing:

5 Likes

Ok, lots to go over but I’ll try to keep it brief, @SmilingOgre anything you vape a cbd or cbd/thc concoction through will not last long, it’s harder on coils than vape juice made of fw yellow cake and fa cocoa lol, but if they can get ahold of concentrates (dabs, shatter, etc.) then you can buy a product called holy terps that will convert any extract into a vape-able juice. I had access to cbd shatter for a short time and used holy terps, then used a syringe to load it into a vaporesso NRG tank with the gt ccell coils, worked just like the pens but at 35 watts instead of 3-5 watts lol.

I eventually gave up on vaping CBD, it became too hard to find and the legality of cbd concentrates is in question here now, but I really felt like it worked for the first vape session but every vape after that for the rest of the day didn’t quite work as good, my purpose was stress relief and I was getting stressed that I needed to vape more and more throughout the day lol. @anon96069639 if you can’t deal with the taste of sublingual cbd oil you could try sneaking a few drops into something strong flavored, like a cup of coffee in the morning. If you can find cbd bud then you can soak it in water multiple times till the water stops turning colors, then make butter or whatever, chlorophyll is where the nasty taste mostly comes from and it is water soluble, just use room temp or warmer water, cold water makes the crystals more likely to break off in the water.

4 Likes

Wow! Thanks! I’m absorbing at the moment but I feel closer to a solution.

3 Likes

I have not, I gave up on cbd strictly due to the cost of halfway quality product around here, and we’re having to tighten things up for a little bit and it didn’t quite make the “need” category lol need nicotine more.

4 Likes

I think I’ll get the same thing if I get pulled over driving. I have a bag with bottles of juice and a blunt needle transfer syringe. I’m pretty sure they’ll go ape shit over that. "Ya dude, I’m hard core. I stab that #12 blunt into my arm and mainline! In fact, I have to drive it in with a hammer don’t ya know?

5 Likes