QP Fatality M25

Indeed it is.

Ok, so @RedForman went on and on and on about the Fatality talking about how good it is. I get one in the mail one day, then I got with him and thanked him for the gift. He let me believe this for a good couple of weeks. Turns out I was a little “tipsy” that night and ordered a couple of them. Checked my card…sure enough, there was the purchase. :beer:

I didn’t know about that damn little o-ring either. And I never found my first lost one. Thankfully, QP put a couple extras in the box. Now I always pay close attention when removing the lid. This is by far the most flavorful RTA I’ve ever had. It’s like a dripper with a tank. Oh, RDTA you say? FK that. Never had one I cared for in the least. I used my last Theorem with a slingshot trying to knock a squirrel out of a tree.

6 Likes

The term has been used in my neck of the woods, Tim. Mostly related to eating fast eg: MAN, you hoovered that up! :grimacing:

5 Likes

I must say, since getting to actually use this thing without paddling through juice, the flavour it puts out is indeed quite impressive.

6 Likes

Though there’s only 1 spare o-ring for the cap in my box so I’m glad I found the first one I lost.

Lolled hard at this :rofl:

4 Likes