Purilum flavors

It is a much darker cookie than fa like a slightly over cooked one. I love inw but lately have been using jungle flavours cookie which is 1:1 sub. Flv is closer to FA than it is to INW not the same but great if you want a darker molasses sort of style biscuit.

I gotta say Jungle flavours are for the most part fantastic it is like they take the best flavour from various flavour houses and improve it.

3 Likes

Just got into Jungle Flavors but so far so good. There Cocoa is tasty but really strong, I use it at 0.20% or it just dominates other flavors. You got me into the JF Yellow Cake and now I have a 4oz bottle at the ready all the time.

Got the JF Cookie V2 and Biscuit, both smell great but haven’t had time to use them yet. I know I got about 3 or 4 more JF, gotta stop buying new flavors so I can try the ones I already got :laughing:

6 Likes

If you want a really nice sweet jammy strawberry - jf sweet strawberry is very similar to cap sweet strawberry but has a slightly jammy/more candy taste than caps - i do like it (in the right recipe)

We have derailed a little from pur lol

5 Likes

Not sure its possible to derail a topic here tbh

3 Likes