Purilum flavors

Haven’t really seen Purilum or Flavor Revolution either one around the normal places.

That’s also part of why I didn’t dive too deeply into them. It always makes me nervous when I can only get something at one place… My luck has all too frequently been “fall in love” with something, only to have it quickly become NLA. /sigh

2 Likes

NR are the Nth American Distributor of Purilum and everyone gets supply from them . I did get a quote to buy direct but the MOQ was 5 gallons and the price was $185 per gallon. NR has fucked me over with this one as well.

3 Likes

As i said to NR over on ELR I will never again develop a recipe using Purilum since they will not guarantee supply. The fact that they are the sole distro in Nth America means that everyone has their nuts in a vice and has to buy from NR. I am not sure if Purlium would even direct supply another Nth American merchant. I had a conversation with Edmond Nelson (Tripp) over at purilum about all of this and there is nothing he will do about it - (I even suggested dropping purilum’s MOQ on the flavours that NR were cutting I got nowhere)

3 Likes

Na Purilum has been around for quite a bit longer than NR (I believe). The original NR house flavours were all Pur bar a couple. I have been meaning to drop Tripp another question and ask if the MOQ of 5 gal all had to be the same flavour or not.

I would have thought that NR moving to a bigger warehouse would mean more flavour lines not less. They are also dropping a few businesses who they used to do fulfillment for (ejuices.com being the biggest one)

3 Likes

I use

100mg/ml in VG mainly because they will ship to Au where others will only ship 48mg.

There is a massive list that NR are discontinuing and they have said there will be a sale but who wants to wait till they may not be able to get their fav flav.

Here is the list of flavors being discontinued by NR. Now i am not sure if they will still be available since they did say they were being discontinued from their website (they may be available if you were to call em i dont know).

Capella

Caramel V1
Chocolate Fudge Brownie V2
Grape
Grenadine
Peanut Butter V2
Vanilla Cupcake V2
Waffle
Yellow Peach

Capella Silver Line

Apple Snacks
Biscuit
Blackcurrant
Blueberry Extra
Butter Pecan
Cinnamon Sugar
Rainbow Candy
Whipped Marshmallow

Euro Flavor

Banana
Lemon Cake
Pineapple
Plum
Red Grapefruit
White Peach

Flavor Apprentice

Absinthe
Almond
Almond Amaretto
Apple Tart
Bittersweet Chocolate
Black Tea
Boysenberry
Caramel Cappuccino
Chai Tea
Cherry Blossom
Cherry Cola
Chocolate
Chocolate Coconut Almond
Cigarillo
Cinnamon Spice
Cocoa Rounds
Cola Syrup
Dr. Pop
Dulce de Leche Caramel
DX Banana Foster
DX Cinnamon Danish
DX Coconut Candy
DX Pralines and Cream
DX Red Velvet
Egg Nog
Elderberry
English Toffee
Espresso
French Vanilla II
Fruit Smoothie
Ginger Ale
Gingerbread
Gingerbread Cookie
Green Apple
Green Tea
Guava
Hazelnut Praline
Hibiscus
Holiday Spice
Honey
Honey Circles
Horchata Smooth
Horehound
HPNO
Huckleberry
Irish Cream
Kalua and Cream
Lemonade Cookie
Lychee
Maple
Maple Syrup
Maraschino Cherry PG
Mary Jane
Mint Candy
Mojito
Molasses
Musk Candy
Pancake
Pecan
Plum
Pralines and Cream
Pumpkin
Pumpkin Spice
Raspberry
Red Oak
Rose Candy
Strawberry Organic Compliant
Taro
Thin Mint Cookie
DK Tobacco
Tutti Frutti
Waffle
Western

Flavor Revolution

Black Licorice
Camp Fire
Cantaloupe
Coconut
Cotton Candy
Custard
Graham Cracker
Honey
Honey Cake
Hot Cocoa
Marshmallow
Pineapple
Raspberry Jam
Strawberry Candy
Traditional Menthol

Flavor West

Butterscotch Natural
Cloud 9
Jawbreaker
Milk
Monkey Fart
Raspberry
Rum
Waffle

Flavorah

Acai
Apple Candy
Apple Cider
Apple Cranberry
Apricot
Arabian Tobacco
Beer Nuts
Berry Blend
Blackberry Blossom
Cheesecake
Cherry Blossom
Clove
Coconut
Cookie
Custard
Dragon Fruit
Eisai Tea
Elderflower
Fig
Greek Yogurt
Green Tea
Hazelnut
Heat
Horchata
Irish Cream
Jackfruit
Kiwi
Lemon
Lemon Grass
Lovage Root
Maple Bar
Marshmallow
Marshmallow Treat
Morning Mimosa
Moscato
Nectarine
Oatmeal Raisin
Orange Citrus
Pastry Zest
Pear
Peppermint
Persimmon Spice
Pineapple
Pistachio
Pralines
Pucker
Rainier Cherry
Red Apple
Red Cinnamon
Red Raspberry
Red Tea
Red Velvet
Rhubarb
Sangria
Smooth Vanilla
Soursop
Strawberry Cream
Strawberry Smash
Sugar Orchid
Sun Cookie
Toffee
Tropical Citrus
Waffle
Wheat
Wood Spice
Yakima Hops

FlavourArt

Breakfast Cereal
Cardamom
Clove
Cocoon
Dusk
Flash
Gin
Monsoon
Morning Sun
Ozone
Red Bean
Reggae Night
Rose
Royal
Storm
Summer Clouds
Zen Garden

Hangsen

Australian Choc
Banana
Cheesecake
Cuba
Deluxe Tobacco
Elder Captain
Lemon
Mango
Pineapple
Strawberry
Vanilla

Inawera

Blackcurrant
Blueberry
Cheesecake
Cherry Anise
Chocolate Cream
Milk Chocolate
Raw Pineapple
Shisha Apple
Shisha Banana
Shisha Coconut
Shisha Gingerbread
Shisha Pineapple
Shisha Punch
Shisha Sex on The Beach
Shisha Tropical

LorAnn

Coconut
Mango
Marshmallow
Peach Colorless
Strawberry

Purilum

Ambrosia
Banana Split
Candy Cake
Cereal
Cherry Cola
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cherry
Cream Cheese Danish with Toasted Almonds
Grapefruit Mojito
Meringue
Neopolitan
Pineapple Cake
Red Licorice
Simply Cake
Sour Cherries and Oranges
Toasted Coconut Mango Sherbet
Vanilla Nut Brittle
Yellow Cake

Real Flavors Super Concentrates

Bread Pudding
Deep Fried Sponge Cake
Pineapple

Stixx Mixx

Aged Burley
American Virginian
Black Cavendish
Brazilian Habano Viso
Butter Rum Cavendish
Canadian Virginian
Dark Fire
Havana Primed
Honduran Ligero
Nicaraguan Seco
Sweet Brightleaf
Turkish Oriental
Turners Tea
Whiskey Cavendish
Strawberry Tea

Wonder Super Concentrates

Champagne Soda
Frozen Yogurt
Grenadine
Lemon Lime Soda
Macadamia Nut
Molasses
Picarones
Ripe Galia Melon
Sweet and Sour Purple Drink

5 Likes

In post 2056, NR said:

Of course, like you say, it sucks either way since they’re the only source for certain flavors.

But, for those available elsewhere, it’ll be nice if one can get a fairly good deal (not that I’m holding my breath on that either).

4 Likes

If you can wait, I’m sure they will announce a Christmas sale code soon enough. At least since they are just in Oklahoma, your transport time won’t be much. If degrading nicotine is sometimes the result of long transit times as I’ve heard before.

I will post and tag you in as soon as I get an email code from them.

3 Likes

With the weather as cold as it is, I don’t think long transport times is an issue, like it would be during the sweltering summer months !
GL !

5 Likes

Yes that is exactly what I have found and while it may be minimally harder to work with (TBH I find it easier) Salts in 100% VG will last even longer than 100% PG.

4 Likes

I am not entirely sure but when I first started using salts I found that the VG did oxidize slower than the PG (both were still much much slower than freebase). If I were to guess I would say viscosity but it would only be a guess. Keep in mind that most salts will start off with a slight yellow tinge (not all) the pg salts I have used in the past were a lot darker in colour than the VG so it may just be a miss conception that they oxidize faster.

Nicotine Salicylate (Salicylic acid salts) are more likely to have a slight brown colour than Nicotine Benzoate (Benzoic acid salts). Both will have a slight odour in the bottle (almost musty) but cannot be detected after mixing.

6 Likes

This just in…

/nicotine-river-home-page-updates-and-more/46009/2087

2 Likes

Looks like they’ve added to the list too…

2 Likes

Good to know.
Been prepping for some wandering through the Cheesecake arena (though don’t have FA yet. And I would not have made any kind of connection to ice cream, with FA Bavarian, so good to know as well!

Ice cream has been a bitch for me, as I get pepper from TFA’s VBIC, Cap’s was ok (but vanilla heavy), and I wasn’t impressed at all with LB’s that everyone raves about (both too high in percentage requirements, as well as lackluster profile.)

VTA hasn’t worked out well for me, thanks to the throat hit in most of the ones that I’ve tried (which doesn’t steep out, regardless of time). And FA has had a tendency to disappoint with their frequent addition of lemon to things it just doesn’t belong in (with my American, but “fairly well” traveled palate). Outside of that, FA just doesn’t seem to be a good fit for me (with rare exception).

Lately I’ve begun to see that I lean towards Cap for many of my “staple basics”, Ina for quite a few, several FLV favorites, and that’s the primaries it seems.

I have found a couple nice surprises among the NF line, some TFA, and a very few FW. But I’ve been dabbling in WF, and the occasional Hangsen or Jungle Flavors.

1 Like

What did you mix the LB at mate? Just curious

1 Like

2, 4, 6, and 8% on 8-16
(ran a quad since notes were all over the board)

2 Likes

How are you all using PUR Ambrosia? I have had it for a while and love the smell but get more orange in a mix, only tried it 2 times so far, once in a standalone 6% and the other in a mix at 3%, the latter being my favorite but in that mix I just get orange instead of the pineapple smell I get direct from the concentrate. No other fruits in that mix as well, just some creams and a little marshmallow to smooth it out and add a little more sweetness.

As far as LB Ice Cream it has made its way into 3 of my most popular mixes but most of them around 2.5%, only 1 at 4% but given a good 2 week steep the creaminess really comes through. It is definitely a flavor that needs other flavors to round it out but I have been going through it like crazy lately.

@anon96069639 I like the LB Root Beer too and pretty potent, only 1.5% really makes for a delicious RB Float. I got a sample of the FLV Root Beer at the LV show mixed at 2%, really good as well but I will stick with the LB RB, just as potent and tasty IMO and a lot cheaper.

Gonna be ordering on Monday for the clearance flavors. Luckily there are not a lot of Pur flavors I use but it sucks for @woftam that NR is the only distro and now he is stuck.

Any flavors on the list that are staples or worth a try?

4 Likes

Great tips, thanks man!

Might just be Ambrosia isn’t falling into my preferred flavor profile at the moment but that changes from month to month. Right now I am on a coconut and bakery or dessert kick, fruits or candies not so much right now except for the occasional pineapple and strawberry.

Gonna take your advice and try it with an added coconut and pineapple to boost those flavors. Love the idea of using Vanillin to boost an ice cream, have had it for a while but never used it much.

2 Likes

Not a pur flavour but if they discount smooth vanilla flv like they are saying they will. Grab some it is super strong and quite tasty

5 Likes

Nice, just added it to my wishlist.

How about FLV Cookie?

FLV is crazy potent, I made a recipe with less than 1.5% total flavoring using 5 FLV flavors and damn, it is strong. 1 flavor is just 1 drop in 30ml and it is coming through, the most drops for a single flavor is FLV Custard at 10 drops per 30ml and that was probably too much.

1 Like

Is pretty strong and absolutely terrible if you dose it up too much - in a mix about i use at about .5% is as far as i have needed to go

3 Likes