Pugsley's lengthy yet perfectly formed review of the Kizoku Unlimit RTA weapon

Cheers @Rocky02852 :wink: :beers: appreciate that bud :raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

Have to admit, this review had me nervous, all the talk of size and amazement at how big it is…Great, Pugs has finally made his love of sending dick pics into a review :fu:t2:
I mean don’t get me wrong, your work with macro lenses is very impressive but the world doesn’t need that.

Relieved I didn’t have to suffer through a sausage fest of a review and this tank looks like it needs a place in my rotation :+1:

5 Likes

You spelt ‘massively disappointed’ wrong…

I know that you’re more about the length than the girth so I was actually thinking about you while I was writing it…naked…and alone.

But…I did video the whole ordeal and that golden globe winner is on it’s way to you in 3…2…1…

9 Likes

Techmod en route along with the Limit which is the Minnie Mouse version of this RTA rather than the on your majesty’s secret service option. The water pistol compared to your super soaker!!!

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve got the Techmod on it’s way too, they seem to be pushing em out at the mo :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks for the “enlightening” review Pugs, as always I had a good laugh. Although I’m not a huge lover of these towering inferno styles of RTA’s it’s good to see something different and that actually works. Cheers bro. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Always a pleasure @JimmyLee, glad you liked the reviews man, cheers for reading and commenting :sunglasses: :+1:t2:

3 Likes