Pugsley's Game Changing Review of the GC e-liquid Homogenizer & DIY Flavor Chaser One Shots

I would appreciate a dunny version as to avoid this serious complication of a comprehensive review. Relevant information optional :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Incidentally your word to gif ratio is 1 gif : 319.55 words which is a little under the quota you set for yourself of 1:300 so more gifs needed please do better in future

5 Likes

Here you go, never say that I am not here for my vape friends.
I’ve invented a solution… You will never fall off, no matter how long you’re there for or how dead your legs become :+1::ok_hand:
32631_1_800-1

9 Likes

But I think work would be suss if I set the dunny up like this :rofl:

7 Likes

Hmm :thinking:
My gif ratio used to be so much stronger when I was younger.
I’m lucky if I get a couple of gifs out a day these days.
Maybe there’s a pill?

9 Likes

10 Likes

My gif ratio shall be stiffer than a vicars penis in choir practice :triumph::triumph:

10 Likes

i fixed your tag line

6 Likes

Hehehe …

4 Likes

A braille toilet.
Who knew?!

8 Likes

Ohhh my…I’v thoroughly crckd up from rding th funninss bov. Th toilt st stbility thing sms bit tcky,but, I’m not stuck on it! It’s bn sid tht th humn mind cn complt sntncs with lttr’s missing from th body of txt.So, in light of th input from ’ woftm’, nd in th furthr intrst of prhps sving spc hr t VC, I’v tkn it upon myslf to conduct tody’s xprimnt by omitting th lttr , nd th lttr . Pls dvis if ithr of you bliv this could b of us to you. " woftm" nd " Stmpugs" thnk you for th lugh’s! This plc is my nw hom wy from hom. Kp up th good work. :wink:

14 Likes

Brilliant :rofl::ok_hand::clap:

11 Likes

Wll plyd sir Wll plyd

10 Likes

I noticed you again.
This is one f’d up biased brilliant review. I’m late to the party again, I know, sorry it was 2020.

Awesome @Steampugs

4 Likes

lol, why thank you very much kind sir :wink:

4 Likes