Pugsley's Game Changing Review of the GC e-liquid Homogenizer & DIY Flavor Chaser One Shots

If it was… He would’ve been trying to say that you’re 18karrot! :laughing: :wink:
(And yes, that was upgraded by this review from your previous 14k rating.) lol

11 Likes

Seriously, the Mrs took 4 days off work to sort out some wedding stuff, after 3 solid days of typing she turned round to me and said…“Wow…I’m so glad we spent all this time together arranging the most important day of our lives :neutral_face:”…she can be very sarcastic when she want’s to be :man_shrugging: …thanks brother :wink: glad you liked it man, and it’s a really cool feeling to be know these people too right?, it’s amazing to be a part of something so fucking excellent :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

@SmilingOgre

Highly doubtful with some I’d imagine :roll_eyes: :laughing: but if it helps to do that then I would be more than happy, thanks for reading and commenting brother :wink: I’m really glad you liked it :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

@Pennywise I absolutely agree brother :ok_hand: (about the review…I mean the GC is pretty good too…obv :smirk: ) Thanks man :wink: :+1: :laughing:

@marsh8 that would have been the longest Voop ever :hushed: Your legs could have gone to sleep causing you to have a potentially nasty and messy accident, I’m glad you refrained from such a hazardous escapade on my behalf … :laughing: :laughing: Thank you :laughing: :+1: glad you enjoyed it…safely…

@Sprkslfly high praise indeed Mr Sparks, I mean you say ‘mini interview’…I call it ‘going on with himself’…couldn’t shut the fucker up…omg :man_shrugging: I was totally hijacked…can’t have that :triumph: :laughing: thanks brother :wink: :+1:

15 Likes

I missed your comment Dman! Huge apologies for that mate :roll_eyes:
Thank you man, really appreciate that :beers::beers::wink::+1:

8 Likes

Well… On behalf of the whole of the DIYFC team, you are 100% unforgiven :fu:
But
I’ll personally forgive you if you bye several gallons of my one shot… And I’m sure the others will feel the same… :smirk:

14 Likes

Very nice pros my wordsmith friend.

You did a much better job than I to get this point across. Nicely done.
Dude, I totally love the Darth Vader Homerun! Nice find.

I can’t really quote the whole review so I just picked some quotes and such that stuck out to me.

:wink:
Dude, I should have thought of that too. Having @anon96069639 say a few words about the GC.

How about it @anon96069639, is it possible to get a short video clip about the GC? No big deal if you can’t or won’t do it. It’s just a thought and I know you are extremely busy.

Much better than me. AGAIN

:laughing:

Well put.

I didn’t know that. I should have asked eh?

Ya, I was thinking it would be nice to have one.

I had to look that up and apparently it’s a “British” thing meaning no bother. At least that’s what the
dictionary says.

Love That too

I paid $200.00 USD

Man, I was gonna purchase some of the one-shots and I actually thought I did but when I started wondering why they haven’t arrived I went to go look to see. I realized I didn’t actually get them. So that sucks.

It was during the free shipping deal they had going on and I had a couple of issues and @woftam and Zippy went beyond good service and then (and I don’t know why) I never bought them.
Sorry about that @woftam truly.

12 Likes

Thanks Dan :pray::wink::+1: your run downs on my reviews are always an added bonus, I love them very much :ok_hand:
I think between us we got everything covered lol, I forgot to mention the cleaning but im not going back into it now lol

11 Likes

Great Review @Steampugs :clap:
And we all know your a straight shooter that doesn’t pull any punches (well at least I know that, or somebody told me that, or I told somebody else that they should know that, or…:crazy_face:)
And throwing in those DIY Flavor Chaser One Shot reviews :tada:. Bonus !!
Good Stuff Man :+1: :+1:

13 Likes

OMG I know right?

:rofl: :rofl: :joy:

12 Likes

Without a doubt, I am in awe of the talent around here, best forum on the webz :facepunch:

13 Likes

I know you’re trying to be kinda mysterious and not quite so obvious Mjag…but everyone knows you’re talking about me.
It’s OK…we’re all friends here, there’s no need to be quite so bashful … :smirk:

12 Likes

Thanks again @Rocky02852 :wink: much appreciated, and I’m glad I fooled you into thinking that…I mean…I’m glad you think that…because it’s absolutely 1000% true :neutral_face:

9 Likes

Wauvvv im speechless :scream: … the longest, best, most innovative, funniest, game changing review i ever read.

I kinda read it 2 times, first time it took around 5 minutes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: , but this 5 minutes made me really hungry, so i was now forced to read it all (took a little more then 5 minutes :pinching_hand:t2: ).

Thx man :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

8 Likes

Hahahaha!..brilliant, thanks @BigDisplay!, really glad you liked it man, very much appreciated, Cheers! :beers: :beers:

8 Likes

Just so you all know, I am very open to this kind of constructive criticism and will always take on board any suggestions you may have in a welcoming and none sarcastic manner … :neutral_face: :eyes:

9 Likes

I read the review from top to bottom a few times @Steampugs on the 3rd read I decided I would count the number of times you used the letter ‘a’ after reflecting on this for a couple of seconds I thought that perhaps the review would have flowed a little better if all the ‘a’ were removed. Thanks for considering and you’re welcome

8 Likes

‘a’ really is a thorn in the side of any writer, This… I will happily do.
Also… ‘e’ gets right on my tits.

#novowelsmatter

10 Likes

Just for informational purposes
There are 2941 'a ’
Where as the are a whopping 4296 e if you remove the e it would make it unreadable

8 Likes

Or…
‘Unradbabl’
As the case may be :thinking:

8 Likes

I could say something about your younger days and hoarding all the e but that would not be appropriate

6 Likes

Oh I didn’t hoard them, I ate the fucking lot.

Good Times :ok_hand:

6 Likes