Pugsley sees right through the Steam Crave Glaz V2 RTA

The top part?..you mean the top fill? you slide it lmaoo…and wicking is really straight forward, read the review again and get back to me if you have any issues lol :+1:

4 Likes

I got it to open :sweat_smile: Could you come over and clean and wick the thing for me?
I’m kinda tired now, it might be a while.
Got to go on a hunt for the millions of spools of wire I’ve got lying around somewhere.

I can’t believe how lazy I am, I should kick my own ass, but you know, too lazy… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I Know right…
Well…here’s the problem, today, I fully intended to sit down and make a fuck ton of coils, its been a while, and I have a lifetime supply of wire to do it, but… I made 2 pairs, they were shit, and then I lost interest, and now I cant even be arsed cleaning it all up :man_shrugging:

Current situation-

4 Likes

We must be related :tada:

2 Likes

See Pugs, you just gotta embrace, the single wire.

4 Likes

No I don’t

:fu:

:nerd_face:

4 Likes

Every time I decide to try a solid wire coil again, regardless of the atty or mod. be it TC or VW, I keep walking away again from them. im j/s

Like-missionary is good and all, but there are so many cooler options out there…

(Admin- remove this if I’ve somehow crossed a line here.)

5 Likes

You’re all good @Tmease lmao :rofl:

4 Likes

Lines were meant to be crossed.
We wouldn’t have X’s otherwise.

5 Likes

This is a hilarious review and a very good read. I only wish I’d had the chance to snag one of these beauties before they went out of stock everywhere.

Nicely done @Steampugs. Love your review style.

3 Likes

Yeah, if you’re into that OVER THE TOP use of ani gifs !!!

Basically @Steampugs RUINED it for everyone else doing reviews. As soon as you put ONE ani gif, people go RIGHT to the “Hey, you’re just like that OTHER guy”.

Kidding @Illogik. Pugs does things his way.

3 Likes

It bemuses me where he finds all these gifs that perfectly express what he’s trying to say lol

3 Likes

Oh don’t you go thinking he’s actually DOING that, he’s got underage children working round the clock. It’s actually quite illegal, but you can’t argue with the results.

3 Likes

What I’m confused about now is, I’ve read and heard that more airflow = more flavour, but also have read that less airflow = more flavour. It cant be both, so which is it? :rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

So that’s why he stopped doing reviews? It’s starting to make sense now!

2 Likes

Hehe, oh YES it can. It’s going to vary wildly depending on the device, coils, placement, hell maybe even the juice. Sometimes, adding too much airflow does just that, too much air, which de-saturates the flavor. I’ve had cases where too much OR too little can reduce flavor. I don’t think there is ONE rule. Reducers are added sometimes to kit to allow you to restrict or open your airflow depending.

3 Likes

Now I’m even more confuzzled. So basically, what you’re saying is, every RTA will have it’s own sweet spot? Some will benefit from max airflow while other will be better with minimum airflow?

3 Likes

I still know people who vape everything at 200w with max air. I ask them why, and they say they like the vapor !!! I tried it, and it was like HOT Jet Fuel. Absolutely terrible, but, they seem to love it. Hotter isn’t always better, and air isn’t always better either. You just need to find the sweet spot, that’s it. Every tank (and others) will have a finite amount of air flow available, with different adjustments. Wide open on one, will be completely different than wide open on another.

3 Likes

Basically yes.

Not quite. Minimum might be a stretch as that could be choking. You’ve got enough setups now where you can play around and see. I think some people confus the FEELING of wide open, unrestricted airflow with real flavor increases. Some people don’t like any restrictions.

3 Likes