Pugs is older

Well since I live in the future allow me to wish you a happy Australian birthday @Steampugs. Don’t you wish that as a kid you birthdays lasted as long as they do now? With the invention of the internet, it allows for 48hrs of drunk revelry, unfortunately, you are too old to last the full 48 hrs (more like 48 seconds before you nod off).

Anyhow mate have a great 48 hrs - good luck with your awards this year and I hope you have an awesome cake day.

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @Steampugs ! :birthday:

7 Likes

BAAAHAHA HA :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know what… I’d fucking drink it :smiling_imp:

Thanks Woft :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: too many of these fucking birthdays now, I was quite happy with around 30 of em… Takin the piss now :tired_face:

Regardless, very much appreciated my brother :kissing_heart::birthday:

9 Likes

Cheers Jim :beers: :wink:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday you beautiful beast!

0_tenor

7 Likes

Thank you very kindly brother :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

Damn fucking straight brother :triumph::ok_hand:

Cheers man :wink::beers::beers::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Happy birthday brother Pugs!!! The best thing about getting old is… well… ok …there is no best thing. But enjoy it anyway. Might as well. Can’t be avoided.

7 Likes

Once again brother Ogre your wisdom is…erm…wise?..I think?

Thanks brother :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday once again Paul!

Thought I’d share a pic of you from last year’s pre-birthday, post golf, wind down bash… Look forward to an equally splendid time this year!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Paul, have a good one mate.

6 Likes

Cheers Sparks :wink: :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice one Garry :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face: have a good one :wink:

4 Likes

Happy birthday Pugs :tada: 48 hours, you better get going! Btw, ask @woftam if an Australian birthday includes spiders, it might be your last if it does :scream:

giphy

giphy2

8 Likes

Happy Day!

8 Likes

I never said thank you Grubster, well I did… On FB anyway lmao, missed this sorry brother, but a massive belated thank you man :blush::wink::ok_hand::beers:

4 Likes

Baaahahahaaaa, fantastic… I’m pretty sure you’re after my job Jose :joy::joy::joy:

Brilliant, thanks :grin::+1::+1::+1::heart:

4 Likes

Actually me :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks man :ok_hand::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Good Lord no, you can keep it, and all the awards that come with it :sweat_smile: :relieved:

3 Likes