Post a Pic (Do you have what it takes)?

We did this on ELR a while ago with our avatars, where we peeled back the masks, behind our screen names, and avatars. Do YOU have what it takes LOL ?? No pressure, not required, but if you’re NOT chicken, post a pic so we can see the REAL you.

:slight_smile:

Slightly older one, but a VERY important one for me, as it was the LAST Rush concert on their last tour, and obviously we had NO idea what would happen to Neil Peart. My mate and me, at that show.

15 Likes

I’ll play but only because I’m doing tequila shots with bourbon chasers.

Otherwise my face wouldn’t look so pretty. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

@marsh8 nice to meet you, see you hehe. YES, some of the BEST things in life, all start with tequila shots !!!

9 Likes

Nice to see you to sir… :muscle: :facepunch:

I’m in training there are some drinking nights coming up with the nurses. I gotta teach the new grads a thing or two :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Sd you and I have played this game before…
It’s a fun one!! :slight_smile:

This time tho… hmm…

Ok here is one…

13335577_10153599717762374_3062598171828148941_n

Me in my car, just blowing clouds :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!!

Will donate this one… growling at y son for taking pictures of me so early in the morning, over coffee we were sharing. His first time having “real” coffee. He takes most all of my pictures.

16 Likes

16 Likes

Only pic of me I can think of. Sandy, my wife uses it as a facebook avitar:

17 Likes

You guys look so happy. Orge… <3 :smiley:

9 Likes

Me and my team when I’ve been up for several hours…

Vs me looking fresh as a daisy when I first open my eyes and don’t quite know what the fuck is going on…

:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

19 Likes

It’s been a long night…, but… here we go…

18 Likes

First things FIRST. You guys are already knocking it out of the park. @SmilingOgre, I"m not sure if I’ve ever seen you smile THAT big before. :slight_smile:

@St3v0, @Steampugs, I’m going to have to get some hair extensions to COMPETE with the two of you !!!

8 Likes

@SmokyBlue how the F, can you drive through all those clouds !!!

7 Likes

I’m growing mine out ATM :rofl:

5 Likes

Paul, hehe, goddamn man, fuck. Hehe, I’m TRYING to make my wife breakfast, and I about threw the pan off the stove, with your “Fresh As a Daisy” pic. Fucking Oooorah brother.

6 Likes

Alright, fuck it, I USED to have hair dammit. I gotta dig something up here. Oh don’t you worry, I’ll find one, … somewhere …

6 Likes

Thts what I got a pod mod 4, just 4 driving so I don’t have a cloud in my sight…, eyes on the road :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

quick vape related one too… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

I was parked, silly!!! :stuck_out_tongue: I know better… been pulled over for vaping before… years ago…
Cop thought I was smoking crack! True story…

I had an ego battery, using a kanger horizontal bottom coil as a dripper… he saw me messing with it at a light and I let a baby cloud go… blue lights. They took my mod from me 3 times… different cops… back before vaping really got started here.

btw, my hair is even longer now than in the pix… :stuck_out_tongue: want to borrow some from me, Sd ?? :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I’ve had short hair almost all my life, so I’ve tried to grow it out a couple times before, but it just didn’t work out…,my hair’sthick… extra thick, so it’s hot AF!!

7 Likes

I’m actually considering chopping mine off again… but winter is coming! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes